• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were Quasi, and money was no object, which of Patrick's items would you like in lieu of payment?

G

His twitter account.

He's lost his publishing deal badly enough to prevent any others coming his way. He's demonstrated, time and again, that he's unable to move his audience to a new platform, or build a new one.

That <50k account is the last fig leaf for his self esteem; I'd take that and make him face himself.
This is the correct answer. He'd be completely devastated if he lost that account. It really is all he has. I guarantee if you said Twitter account or Niki, he'd take the Twitter account 10 times out of 10.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
The house is worth approximately $0 because they recently refinanced it after having a shitty interest only mortgage for broke niggers for the first 4 years. So the bank owns it and would have dibs on anything up to the mortgage balance, which is basically all of it.
Banks are NOT brothermen.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Car and Motorcycle - I'd then have one of those parking lot demolishing charity drives. 5 bucks for three swings of a sledge hammer. The proceeds would go to Bernell's family

Shitty dinosaur model - I would put it on my bookshelf, could make for an interesting conversation piece.

Mewler - I'd take him for one of those gaudy JC Penneys photoshoots; matching sweaters, tennis rackets, motorcycle jackets, all that shit. Mail prints to Patrick. Then I would give him to @RobertMewler

Lizard - I'd make a wallet out of its skin and flush remains down the toilet

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
His twitter account.

He's lost his publishing deal badly enough to prevent any others coming his way. He's demonstrated, time and again, that he's unable to move his audience to a new platform, or build a new one.

That <50k account is the last fig leaf for his self esteem; I'd take that and make him face himself.
Would it be possible to take over his Twitter account for a price? It would be so amazing to take it from him I think that’d break him.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I like the idea of taking a partial share of his twitter account. He would still be able to tweet off it, but I get to decide every 10th tweet

If I was quasi, I'd absolutely accept an agreement that every 10th tweet will be "And by the way, I'm still fat" over that $26K.

G

If I was quasi, I'd absolutely accept an agreement that every 10th tweet will be "And by the way, I'm still fat" over that $26K.

I was in the middle of making a post about how Quasi could take the twitter account and offer it back after he meets certain criteria. Gets and keeps a full-time job, loses weight, etc.

But he's never giving up that Twitter account. Assume he has to pay the SFWA back a percentage of the money AND he has to pay Quasi. He'd be on the hook for over 100k and he'd still never give it up even to square the entire debt. He'd probably go to jail before giving up the Twitter account. He'd probably die before giving up the stupid Twitter account, tbh.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Didn’t he buy a new fridge lately? I’d take that, his motorcycle, that Moroccan pit cooker thing, that bamboo fork, his Star Wars mug, all of his dinner plates, all his toilet paper rollers, I’d rip down that shitty fence and I’d take his fascist killing laptop.

Also that they’re killing us sweatshirt his ugly wife always wears. Maybe his spring training hat and that one jersey he can’t button up anymore but I’d be worried about bed bugs.

He has nothing of value so I’d go with the massive inconvenience to his daily life route.

G

I would personally take the rights to all of this books because that's what would hurt him the most.

And obviously if it was me specifically, I would change the title of Starship Repo to Starship Nero. (hint hint, Quasi. Please do that for me.)