• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were Quasi, and money was no object, which of Patrick's items would you like in lieu of payment?

StealthyFag

Forum Clout
I don’t get the premise here. He’s going to get all that stuff that the law allows, him being a millionaire or not doesn’t matter.
Lets say Quasi isnt super rich. If thats the case, he would need to seriously consider ways he could sell whatever he got and the real monetary value of the items.

If he was worth tens of millions of dollars, he could, if he wanted, choose to effectively 'burn' the money on dumb ways to fuck with Fatrick.

For example, I said in my post I would take ownership of whatever dumb upcoming project Patrick is working. What is this really worth? Probably close to zero, so if I really wanted my money back, I would not accept it. If I was willing to waste that on accepting worthless intellectual property, I could then order Patrick around and be cunty about getting it done/promoting it/not hitting sales targets/ etc.

G

Lets say Quasi isnt super rich. If thats the case, he would need to seriously consider ways he could sell whatever he got and the real monetary value of the items.

If he was worth tens of millions of dollars, he could, if he wanted, choose to effectively 'burn' the money on dumb ways to fuck with Fatrick.

For example, I said in my post I would take ownership of whatever dumb upcoming project Patrick is working. What is this really worth? Probably close to zero, so if I really wanted my money back, I would not accept it. If I was willing to waste that on accepting worthless intellectual property, I could then order Patrick around and be cunty about getting it done/promoting it/not hitting sales targets/ etc.
Nothing Rick has is worth $26,106 so quasi is going to get all that shit already, that’s what I’m saying.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I would willingly waive the debt if Patrick admits publicly that he's fat, has only had 2 sexual partners, willingly and gleefully abandoned his daughter, Twitter has an unhealthily high influence in his life, Biden is a senile pedophile, and that he's terrified of the prospect of physical confrontation.

If he's unwilling to admit these truths, I would again be willing to waive the substantial and growing debt if he willingly gives up all social media for the remaining few years of his life.

G

Key to the half hovel and i get to walk in anytime I want, also invite the b-b-b-boys. Fo eg, fatrick sleeping 8 am on a sunday and Quasi and his Crossfit team mates show up for a full body work out.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Tough call. That “home gym” hasn’t been touched so I bet there’s some nice shit I could use.

Then again I would want to take something that’s really hurt him. So I’d be happy to take the whole house, let the other tenants stay, and evict him and Niki. Mewler would be given away to a shelter, the lizard would be released into the wild, and the stupid car and bike would be immediately sent to the crusher, with proof of crushing being sent to Fat.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Tough call. That “home gym” hasn’t been touched so I bet there’s some nice shit I could use.

Then again I would want to take something that’s really hurt him. So I’d be happy to take the whole house, let the other tenants stay, and evict him and Niki. Mewler would be given away to a shelter, the lizard would be released into the wild, and the stupid car and bike would be immediately sent to the crusher, with proof of crushing being sent to Fat.
I'd give the bike and car to a shelter for charity, release Mewler into the mean streets of MKE, and crush the lizard.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
His twitter account.

He's lost his publishing deal badly enough to prevent any others coming his way. He's demonstrated, time and again, that he's unable to move his audience to a new platform, or build a new one.

That <50k account is the last fig leaf for his self esteem; I'd take that and make him face himself.

Forum Clout
He has nothing of value. All his books, models, and “home gym” shit would go straight to the trash or maybe a thrift store. His bike and car are worth less the $10K combined and no idea how much the hovel is but maybe less than 200k?

It makes me physically ill thinking about sitting on his farted up seats or cat piss rooms. You couldn’t pay me to take any of his shit. I’d feel dirty!

Forum Clout

His Amazon bench has reviews about the plywood cracking and splintering for normal sized people. With barrel chested Pat benching 250 on that is probably already destroyed.

G

He has nothing of value. All his books, models, and “home gym” shit would go straight to the trash or maybe a thrift store. His bike and car are worth less the $10K combined and no idea how much the hovel is but maybe less than 200k?

It makes me physically ill thinking about sitting on his farted up seats or cat piss rooms. You couldn’t pay me to take any of his shit. I’d feel dirty!
The house is worth approximately $0 because they recently refinanced it after having a shitty interest only mortgage for broke niggers for the first 4 years. So the bank owns it and would have dibs on anything up to the mortgage balance, which is basically all of it.