• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were Quasi, and money was no object, which of Patrick's items would you like in lieu of payment?

StealthyFag

Forum Clout
Lets say you are Quasi and also a multimillionaire, so $23,000 is a drop in the ocean for you. Which of Patricks stuff would you like in lieu of payment to fuck with Patrick?

Controversially, I think I would pass on the muscle car. Its cheap, rusted and not worth the trouble. Theres also probably at least some value there and I'd rather leave it.

I would, however, take the motorbike, because he seems way more attached to it and he couldnt 'infuriate' harley rider anymore.

I would snap up the IP what gay upcoming project he has so I could be a dick about making him finish his gay little projects on specific deadlines.

I also think I'd also take the toilet from his house and give it to the guy who ran the Tomlinson Toilet twitter account.

What would you do?

Last edited:
G

If you're a self-made multimillionaire, losing out on 5 figures you're owed is going to sting big time. Obviously not because it's going to hurt you big picture but because you didn't get to where you got financially by happily eating losses and accepting shitty barter exchanges in the place of good old-fashioned liquidity.

StealthyFag

Forum Clout
If you're a self-made multimillionaire, losing out on 5 figures you're owed is going to sting big time. Obviously not because it's going to hurt you big picture but because you didn't get to where you got financially by happily eating losses and accepting shitty barter exchanges in the place of good old-fashioned liquidity.
This is just a hypothetical thought exercise. Dont take it seriously or critically analyze it