If Paul Weimer cloned himself an infinite amount of times, and was laser focussed on molesting you, how many could you defeat before being overpowered

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I would take advice from Sun Tzu and soak a large field with oil and as the Weimers approached to tug on my weiner, much like the sage Sun Tsu had to defend himself against the unsolicited handjobs of the legalists in the province of Shi, I would set the field ablaze and watch the thousands of Weimers burn with nowhere to escape to but more field of flame. I would then perform the forbidden ancient Tai Chi form of the Lonesome Wind, and perform a handjob on myself, an unfathomably complicated practice, in order to prevent my enemies from getting to harm me first.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Well this depends. If you’re removing the Weimer personality from the body then 2 or 3 can probably get me if I can’t isolate them.

If he’s got the full Weimer persona but is just set on an attack - without his sword - then you can probably fight them off until complete exhaustion and collapse, which sadly is how he likes his victims

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
would he still want to molest me if I showed him I had pubes and a hairy man asshole
Good point. I have a bunch of blood from my hernia surgery that’s turned my fawkin bag nearly black / purple. Combined with the weird pubis shaving and hair on my nuts, I’d scare ol Paul away for sure. It scares me whenever I have to take a piss

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Simple. Tell them that even their mother thinks they're fags and hates them, and watch them scatter.