If Annabelle ever does "find her way home", what do you think pig's explanation for abandoning her would be?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I'm sorry sweetie but it's all your whore mother's fault. She damaged my fragile ego by running off with my friend, so I had no choice but to sign away all my rights and abandon you for life. I'm sure you understand 🙂
It’s good but there’ll be no apology from Pat, insincere or otherwise. ThaT will noT occuR. He would graciously accept one from his daughter though, no doubt.

Yeah that one radio interview where he got mad that they asked about his acting seems like an aberration, and all his costars have said he's cool and a funny guy. He's gotta have bde to get the chicks he does.

I don't know anything about the abuse stuff but Brad seems like the "cool guy" who was never forced to try very hard at anything because he was good looking and anything he was he'd just quit and believe it was their loss. I bet he'd be a lazy shit dad. @Sue Lightning he beat da kids? Angelina I could see because she's crazy
In his defense he was being interviewed by a street shitter. Being forced to interact with them always puts me in a bad mood too

BudDickman

And this was the kind of thing he was doing in his thirties instead of raising his daughter...

The slow head nod at the 18 second mark.

"We got pretty tore up."

That and the sleepy look in his eyes with his eyebrows up are mannerisms who only exhibits when Frat Pat mode is activated.

Even though he's supposed to be hungover, he can't stop his eyes from darting around and from having a "too enthusiastic" and gay look. He looks like he's about to start flashing jazz hands at various points during the video. Fake ass faggot.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
"I already explained to you on my blog, Child. You did noT read iT."

That half cryptic little "find her way home" dedication is one of the most disturbing things Pat has ever done in public. I guess a simple "For Annabelle" wouldnt have cut it because that wouldnt emotionally manipulate the readers who don't know him from a hole in the wall. He is just a piece of shit through and through.

Last edited:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Rather than admit he surreptitiously lined up a few convention skanks from his small, gross social circle that he wanted to run through without having to hide it, strategically opening his marriage for what was supposed to be a very brief time (during which Adrienne met Jon), Pig would say that Adrienne psychologically abused him to the point of despair, then forced him to sign her away after totally for-realsies cheating on him.

After the proper male privilege performative ablutions, genuflections, and self-flagellations for Twitter he would mention that men can sometimes get screwed in custody matters -- and he is the most shining example.

He would then set to work convincing her that his virtuousness is why Ade's cryptonazi family purged him. Any time Annabelle stepped out of line he would gaslight her into thinking she had internalized the Nazitude.

He would also attempt to get her diagnosed with as many ailments Like-magnets as possible. He would absolutely get her on medication, though to take it as he advises, and introduce her to alcohol ASAP to increase her pliancy.

1717503677992.png

What the fuck is wrong with his mooouuuff? Did someone give up with a Glasgow Smile because he's just too fat to cut through efficiently? What an abomination.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
How old is she at this point? I’m thinking she’s old enough to ask very real questions about her dad.

She pouted her way through Adrienne’s marriage to Daddy pt 3 so I’m sure she hates Patrick already.
The thing about Annabelle’s generation is that so many of their parents were messes that it's led to single mothers and non bio dads being normal. Probably half her classmates are in non traditional families. There is nothing unusual about Annabelle's situation that would make her need to seek out Pat. She's shrugged it off, assume he was a piece of shit, and move on -- like black kids have been doing for fifty years.
She’s 12/13 and has grown up with the internet. Who knows whether Ade, Jon or this new guy let her have social media accounts, but she probably has access to the internet and if she wants to can easily look Pat up if she wanted to.

I think there’s also the glaring fact that at any time, if Rick has wanted to see her and spend time with her and be in her life he probably could have. He spent 5k on getting a free social media account back. He spent over a 100k of other peoples money suing the internet for people calling him fat. PCJ died and what did he do? Did he pick up the phone and extend an olive branch? “Hey I wanna make this right, I wanna step up and do the right thing”. No he proceeded to swat himself, go on a media tour and then sue the MPD. Let’s drop all the pretense here: Pat never wanted to be a dad, he never wanted to have children and only sees Annabelle as a prop to get social media likes. Him blaming Ade and Jon is just like the monster; it never existed and is solely there for him to get pity points. He’s a pathological liar and deserves everything that happens to him.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
She’s a little bit old now to really help his career with the sfwa.

She’d have to agree to marry ooga or have her tits chopped off like Laura Rich’s kid.