If Annabelle ever does "find her way home", what do you think pig's explanation for abandoning her would be?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
"Your mother was a whore, child."

"That's bad."

"But I found a second, better wife."

"That's good!"

"And now I'm stlaked by baby child obsessive terrorist atalkers."

"That's bad."

"But I am a published author now."

"That's good!"

"I also sued my anonymous terrorist atalkers in court and lost."

"That's bad!"

"And I'm currently suing the MPD."

Silence

"That's good."

"Can Mom take me home now?"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I read some thing about Brad Pitt (who punched his kids and wife in the face and threw glasses of beer at their heads) wants to finally reconnect with his daughter because “Now that shes 18 he knows Angelina can’t brainwash her against him”. This is classic narcissist shit. “Do my kids hate me for abusing them? Nah, its their evil mother turning them against me”

Even though Patrick never had a handsy incident I guarantee he thinks the exact same way. “Well when she’s 18 and the dastardly woman who almost made me kill myself has no control over her I can unbrainwash her”. And the fucked up thing is i doubt Ade told Annabelle anything about Pat or why he’s not around. So if he jumps into “YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEATED ON ME AND MADE ME SIGN MY PARENTAL RIGHTS AWAY” I can’t imagine how she would view him as anything other than crazy and Ades decision as justified

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
I read some thing about Brad Pitt (who punched his kids and wife in the face and threw glasses of beer at their heads) wants to finally reconnect with his daughter because “Now that shes 18 he knows Angelina can’t brainwash her against him”. This is classic narcissist shit. “Do my kids hate me for abusing them? Nah, its their evil mother turning them against me”

Even though Patrick never had a handsy incident I guarantee he thinks the exact same way. “Well when she’s 18 and the dastardly woman who almost made me kill myself has no control over her I can unbrainwash her”. And the fucked up thing is i doubt Ade told Annabelle anything about Pat or why he’s not around. So if he jumps into “YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEATED ON ME AND MADE ME SIGN MY PARENTAL RIGHTS AWAY” I can’t imagine how she would view him as anything other than crazy and Ades decision as justified
Lmao Brad Pitt was just trying to show Angelina's dog-children his Irish heritage.

Wasn't Billy Bob Thornton supposed to be the first couple of adopted gooks' dad anyway? If I had a choice of who would be my dad I'm picking Sling Blade every time. Yeah, yeah, link that interview where he was a pretentious fag or whatever, he's cooler than Brad Pitt, who has been in hot-chick-mode for like 30 years.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Lmao Brad Pitt was just trying to show Angelina's dog-children his Irish heritage.

Wasn't Billy Bob Thornton supposed to be the first couple of adopted gooks' dad anyway? If I had a choice of who would be my dad I'm picking Sling Blade every time. Yeah, yeah, link that interview where he was a pretentious fag or whatever, he's cooler than Brad Pitt, who has been in hot-chick-mode for like 30 years.
Yeah that one radio interview where he got mad that they asked about his acting seems like an aberration, and all his costars have said he's cool and a funny guy. He's gotta have bde to get the chicks he does.

I don't know anything about the abuse stuff but Brad seems like the "cool guy" who was never forced to try very hard at anything because he was good looking and anything he was he'd just quit and believe it was their loss. I bet he'd be a lazy shit dad. @Sue Lightning he beat da kids? Angelina I could see because she's crazy

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Screenshot_20240603-125031.png

Well, you look nervous, child. Is it the scars? You wanna know how I got 'em? Come here. Hey! Shut your little baby mouth. Look at me, child. So I had a wife, Adrienne. Beautiful, like you, who tells me I tweet too much. Who tells me I oughta get a job and work more. Who sits on the laps of my friends and gets it deep from Jon and... Look at me! One day, he rips her pussy. And we have no money for surgeries. She couldn't take it. I just want to see her smile again. And I know my standup comedy won't do it. So, I stick a razor in my mouth and do this to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She says she never loved me and was never attracted to me! Lies of course. She leaves with Jon anyways! Now I see the funny side and it's not Norm Macdonald. Now I'M ALWAYS TWEETING.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
How old is she at this point? I’m thinking she’s old enough to ask very real questions about her dad.

She pouted her way through Adrienne’s marriage to Daddy pt 3 so I’m sure she hates Patrick already.

The thing about Annabelle’s generation is that so many of their parents were messes that it's led to single mothers and non bio dads being normal. Probably half her classmates are in non traditional families. There is nothing unusual about Annabelle's situation that would make her need to seek out Pat. She's shrugged it off, assume he was a piece of shit, and move on -- like black kids have been doing for fifty years.