• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd eat her puffy taco, if you catch my drift

G

Hey forum of 99% males, here's a picture of my awful penis.

Gay and weird.

and tbh a sign of mental problems...but i fawkin love cuntfucker.

OR...he has such little respect for us, he's flashing his dick out of contempt. I understand the sentiment...once I was in Chinatown and let out a huge fart in the middle of a roving, busy Chink crowd. Did not feel an ounce of shame because they act like I'm invisible anyway. He probably feels the same way about us.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I think it depends on how white a country down there is. Those Brazilian supermodels are always German or Italian. There are hot women from Argentina, which is about as white as the US (barely a majority). Bolivia is pretty much all Indian, and no one hot comes from there.

Her last name suggests German or maybe Czech ancestry. She's got some Alpine milkmaid beefers.

Venezuela has hot white broads too

G

and tbh a sign of mental problems...but i fawkin love cuntfucker.

OR...he has such little respect for us, he's flashing his dick out of contempt. I understand the sentiment...once I was in Chinatown and let out a huge fart in the middle of a roving, busy Chink crowd. Did not feel an ounce of shame because they act like I'm invisible anyway. He probably feels the same way about us.
You give him way too much credit. He used to be all in with Joe posting and threw his toys out of the pram when the focus turned to Pat posting. He's a low income faggot who thought it was A ok to shit on the dumbass right wing boomer but drew the line when it came to the dumbass left wing boomer. He is one of the cunts on here who has political motivations and completely misses the point of it. He used to suck my dick "you were one of my favourite posters on the subreddit, please stop Pat posting and go back to Joe." Plenty of people think Pat posting stinks and they stay out of lit crit. He's a pouting paki who thinks he's getting one over by posting gay shit on a forum of fucking OandA fans. He obviously never listened to the show lol

G

You give him way too much credit. He used to be all in with Joe posting and threw his toys out of the pram when the focus turned to Pat posting. He's a low income faggot who thought it was A ok to shit on the dumbass right wing boomer but drew the line when it came to the dumbass left wing boomer. He is one of the cunts on here who has political motivations and completely misses the point of it. He used to suck my dick "you were one of my favourite posters on the subreddit, please stop Pat posting and go back to Joe." Plenty of people think Pat posting stinks and they stay out of lit crit. He's a pouting paki who thinks he's getting one over by posting gay shit on a forum of fucking OandA fans. He obviously never listened to the show lol
Ho-lee shit this sounds all credible. I can literally visualize it, lol.

@CuntFucker are you unleashing all your frustrations on us? What with us having fun and all...reading the forms looking like this

angry-indian-man-13927626.jpg