• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd eat her puffy taco, if you catch my drift

Monk

Forum Clout
Where’d you get those fakers?

image13.jpg
You clean those fixins' up, right now!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I think it depends on what country they're from and how much Aztec dishwasher blood they have. A lot of South American chicks hold it together even after having kids. It's probably the ones up here can't handle all the processed shit in American food.

I think it depends on how white a country down there is. Those Brazilian supermodels are always German or Italian. There are hot women from Argentina, which is about as white as the US (barely a majority). Bolivia is pretty much all Indian, and no one hot comes from there.

90s Salma Hayek is the gold standard imo. Hell, she still looks pretty damn good. She's part Lebanese though I think.

Her last name suggests German or maybe Czech ancestry. She's got some Alpine milkmaid beefers.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
JDA didn't want a refrigerator-bodied woman. Hates the competition.

2chapos

Forum Clout
I think it depends on how white a country down there is. Those Brazilian supermodels are always German or Italian. There are hot women from Argentina, which is about as white as the US (barely a majority). Bolivia is pretty much all Indian, and no one hot comes from there.

Her last name suggests German or maybe Czech ancestry. She's got some Alpine milkmaid beefers.

Each country has its Euro/Mediterranean dominant region. The dominicans have "el ceibao" . The Bolivians have santa cruz and the Mexicans have "los Altos". Its the same shit. Mediterranean looking whiteish tight body occasionally blonde bitches. In every country when they brag about how hot there women are its usually women from these regions.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Latin broads are some of the last women who will cook for you. Remember to pull out or hire a personal trainer once she hits 30. J-Lo still has abs at like 50. It can be done.

G

This is true. I guess @McGowan6 , like me, watches a shit ton of cooking videos and this Senorita showed up in his algorithm and he clicked for obvious reasons.

I did the same and I remember a video where she mentions having a gaggle of kids. The stereotype definitely exists for a reason, but there are so many exceptions it's a bit overblown.

Then again, I recently married a Colombian so I have a dog in this fight and am not being impartial

:mel_lg:
I did start watching cooking videos during that first year of lockdown. Every restaurant here was closed except the corporations (speculate) and I got the occasional jonesing for Chinese or whatever and you can find plenty of videos of actual restaurant cooks showing you how to do Singapore noodles or whatever on youtube. But my wife showed me this one. She made tacos out of the blue the other week (she never makes any ethnic food) and they were really good. I asked her where she learned the recipe and she showed me this fat-titted good egg