• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd eat her puffy taco, if you catch my drift

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Her bust-waist-hip ratio is

giphy.gif

G

I think it depends on what country they're from and how much Aztec dishwasher blood they have. A lot of South American chicks hold it together even after having kids. It's probably the ones up here can't handle all the processed shit in American food.
90s Salma Hayek is the gold standard imo. Hell, she still looks pretty damn good. She's part Lebanese though I think.

G

90s Salma Hayek is the gold standard imo. Hell, she still looks pretty damn good. She's part Lebanese though I think.
Does she even look Mexican? She's textbook Mediterranean. Imagine dropping her in the middle of the jungles of the Yucatan, surrounded by poison-dart-wielding Mayan midgets with the Moe from 3 stooges haircut? She'd stick out like a sore thumb.

G

While we're on the subject, WWAW the El Yucatero hot sauce. Eats pretty good