• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I wear a medium or large most of the time, child."

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I'll never not laugh at that picture. Besides that fact that if you cut the picture off at the neck, his body could pass for a middle aged womans with the saggy tits and the gut, he has 2 large slices of what looks like bologna. A curious person might ask why he's eating Spam on vacation. It's because Rick tried to order fucking meatloaf in Germany and that's what they gave him. He is the definition of uncultured rube. Scrambled eggs in France and meatloaf in Germany. Jesus Christ.
And in Costa Rica he probably ordered a bacon burger

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He's still fat in this picture. You can see the thickness in his midsection and the large love handles. The only reason he doesn't look as fat is that it's obvious he's sucking in his gut and he has that hands on hips pose that chubby girls use to try and minimize their stomachs.
According to his shirt, he's the "fattest"

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Like others have said, I’m 6’2 and currently 207lbs with visible muscle mass and I almost always wear XL or sometimes an L if it’s a brand that oversizes everything. A medium would be impossible even if I could technically put it on. Just because the clothes don’t disintegrate when you wear them doesn’t mean they fit, you silly fat faggot.

Pat, in all seriousness, you look like a fatter, uglier Shane Gillis. Nobody thinks Shane Gillis wears M’s nor that he looks like an athlete. Get over your fucking delusions. You’re a fat slob who dresses (and lives and probably smells) like a hobo.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
ec1fc3f170ab89c1199ade990e95e0f1.png

Have we discussed yet why they have a piano in their hovel? Am I the only one to notice that or am I late to the party? Neither of them have any creativity or musical ability otherwise Stupid would be posting about it on twitter all the time.
Taking free pianos is a thing that poor retards do. I've seen it done. Nobody wants to move the old piece of shit, out of tune upright piano that came with a property they bought or something so they put it in the classifieds as free. Poor retards see that and can't pass up that kind of deal because pianos must be worth like a million dollars or else everybody would have one, right? Frasier had a piano! And Frasier's a fancy person!

Pat jumped on it, called and said he'd take it that day. But Pat has no friends to help lift a goddamn piano so he demanded that Niki scramble to find a cartage company to hire to move this junk piano from some catering hall to their half-sty.