• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I wear a medium or large most of the time, child."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
ec1fc3f170ab89c1199ade990e95e0f1.png

Five years and 50+ pounds ago and he's absolutely bursting out of his size medium Slurm shirt. No way he hasn't sized up since then. I wonder if he rips the XL tag off all of his shirts and sews in a Medium tag like he's Seinfeld scratching the size off his jeans. Deluded, weird fruit.
That’s the body of a man who’s never done a day of manual labor in his life. He’s always been skinny fat and doughy due to zero muscle mass from being lazy. He’s gained 50-60 pounds since this yet his arms are the same size.

G

He's getting to the point where he can't keep his lies straight. He keeps bragging that he's been lifting for over a decade and he lifts heavy but he's in a medium shirt? If he wasn't such a fat fuck he probably would fit in a medium. God knows his arms, shoulders, and traps are puny. It's his tits and gut that wouldn't fit in a medium. He's like Cartman when he was taking that weight gainer. Just fat, no muscle.

Username

Forum Clout
Pat had such a wide array of various fats through the years. This was his Shane Gillis era
I’ve seen it before but that video just made me sad. He points at the lizard he purposely placed on his shoulder and tells his audience(us) that’s just toothless don’t worry about him. Does he really think people see this and ask themselves ” does he know about the lizard on his shoulder?This guy lives a crazy life” Also the knife flick may be the gayest thing ive ever seen and I’ve lived in San Francisco.

G

Have we discussed yet why they have a piano in their hovel? Am I the only one to notice that or am I late to the party? Neither of them have any creativity or musical ability otherwise Stupid would be posting about it on twitter all the time.
Imagine if Niki played. Pat has never told any of his followers Niki has musical talent. But hes quick to tell everyone she takes medication and loves the d. He is a piece of shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Have we discussed yet why they have a piano in their hovel? Am I the only one to notice that or am I late to the party? Neither of them have any creativity or musical ability otherwise Stupid would be posting about it on twitter all the time.
Baby misidentifying infant child, that's a niggeroni grinder.

G

He doesn’t understand how sizes work. I’m taller than pat, and the same weight he claims. Mediums are just too small, and large is tight and I look like a faggot trying to draw attention most of the time. I should clarify, I almost never wear T-Shirts, I always wear some type of dress shirt. If I do, it’s always an XL. This fat retard wants to be a giant brooding, actual tough guy, while simultaneously being a small in shape, suave gentlemen. Basically a fat fucking faggot. Who’s incredibly gay and retarded.
Exactly what I thought, what kind of man wears a medium, lol. he literally is like a programmed bot.

G

And putting ballpark mustard on his meal while trying to act fancy and cultured

I'll never not laugh at that picture. Besides that fact that if you cut the picture off at the neck, his body could pass for a middle aged womans with the saggy tits and the gut, he has 2 large slices of what looks like bologna. A curious person might ask why he's eating Spam on vacation. It's because Rick tried to order fucking meatloaf in Germany and that's what they gave him. He is the definition of uncultured rube. Scrambled eggs in France and meatloaf in Germany. Jesus Christ.