• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I wear a medium or large most of the time, child."

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
6.png

What a deluded pig he is. He knows that we all have eyes, right?

FBwAO4pXIAYJjwJ.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Medium or large? That doesn’t make sense and why someone say that? Oh right, he’s a massive retard.
He doesn’t understand how sizes work. I’m taller than pat, and the same weight he claims. Mediums are just too small, and large is tight and I look like a faggot trying to draw attention most of the time. I should clarify, I almost never wear T-Shirts, I always wear some type of dress shirt. If I do, it’s always an XL. This fat retard wants to be a giant brooding, actual tough guy, while simultaneously being a small in shape, suave gentlemen. Basically a fat fucking faggot. Who’s incredibly gay and retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesn’t understand how sizes work. I’m taller than pat, and the same weight he claims. Mediums are just too small, and large is tight and I look like a faggot trying to draw attention most of the time. I should clarify, I almost never wear T-Shirts, I always wear some type of dress shirt. If I do, it’s always an XL. This fat retard wants to be a giant brooding, actual tough guy, while simultaneously being a small in shape, suave gentlemen. Basically a fat fucking faggot. Who’s incredibly gay and retarded.
I haven’t worn a medium shirt since I was 160-170 and I’m 5’10. For his claimed tough guy size and height benching 250 bar fighting size medium would be impossible. Plus if you’re an adult you should be wearing dress shirts which usually you get 1 size above (measuring size, not large /xl) if you’re working somewhere professional. He’s trying to pretend he’s some ripped zero fat cage fighter while also being a big beer drinking bar brawler. Of course he’s just a big fat pussy.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
ec1fc3f170ab89c1199ade990e95e0f1.png

Five years and 50+ pounds ago and he's absolutely bursting out of his size medium Slurm shirt. No way he hasn't sized up since then. I wonder if he rips the XL tag off all of his shirts and sews in a Medium tag like he's Seinfeld scratching the size off his jeans. Deluded, weird fruit.

I could be wrong but I'm sure somebody once photoshopped that picture so the shirt said 'Enjoy Cum'. If that exists, somebody please post it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I wear medium and large (depending on the style) and I’m bang on 5”9 and 160LB

he’s taller and at least 100lb heavier. This is so patently absurd. Why must he lie about things so obviously false?

jesus I just weighed myself and I’m 171lb - I feel disgusting now. I will start going to the gym more again and get rid of the weight before it becomes a problem.

It doesn’t even take much effort. I don’t know how fat people become so fat. I think it would actually take more of a conscious effort for me to become fat than it is to stay in shape, you have to eat so much and do so little. I’ve never understood it.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
ec1fc3f170ab89c1199ade990e95e0f1.png

Five years and 50+ pounds ago and he's absolutely bursting out of his size medium Slurm shirt. No way he hasn't sized up since then. I wonder if he rips the XL tag off all of his shirts and sews in a Medium tag like he's Seinfeld scratching the size off his jeans. Deluded, weird fruit.
Pat had such a wide array of various fats through the years. This was his Shane Gillis era