• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Did they even give quasi the option to shut down the site? Judging by the email exchange in the SF quash documents, that wasn't even an option. Resto wanted Quasi's identity. that's it. Once quasi hired a first amendment law firm in SF to quash the subpoena Resto had no plan other than delay. Resto couldn't even appear in the Cali hearings because he was never accepted pro hac vice there like he was in Wisconsin.
Yes, they did, stlaker. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand legal issues, child.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is there a link to where I can watch the entire lawsuit saga, like the hearings and shit? I wanna go back and watch that again with all the context that I know now that I didn't know back then, especially on Quasi's side.
I was thinking about that a few days ago. If someone with could edit together actual video in chronological order of the highlights of how it played out. It would help explain the whole case since there is a lot to dig through. Plus it would be using all legit in court audio and documents that pat would deny ever occurred. That way you could send it to any of these news sites or journalist so they can see why pat lost his case and why it was a flimsy case from the start. It would leave out the trolling or tweets and just stick to all legally documented facts. Hearing pats lawyer get chewed out for failing to satisfy krinsky and the lack of evidence is something that these news sites have no idea happened. Plus they get to hear Pats lawyer Resto knowingly lie to the judge ( They all live in wisconsin) to get him to push the case through.

Most outsiders arent going to take the time to go through everything but there is enough court audio that once you hear it play out, you really see why pat lost and owes quasi and no amount of denial from pat would convince anyone to take his side since its all actual legal evidence.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I was thinking about that a few days ago. If someone with could edit together actual video in chronological order of the highlights of how it played out. It would help explain the whole case since there is a lot to dig through. Plus it would be using all legit in court audio and documents that pat would deny ever occurred. That way you could send it to any of these news sites or journalist so they can see why pat lost his case and why it was a flimsy case from the start. It would leave out the trolling or tweets and just stick to all legally documented facts. Hearing pats lawyer get chewed out for failing to satisfy krinsky and the lack of evidence is something that these news sites have no idea happened. Plus they get to hear Pats lawyer Resto knowingly lie to the judge ( They all live in wisconsin) to get him to push the case through.

Most outsiders arent going to take the time to go through everything but there is enough court audio that once you hear it play out, you really see why pat lost and owes quasi and no amount of denial from pat would convince anyone to take his side since its all actual legal evidence.
people say nigger and faggot here, journalists are not going to waste time watching a video we make no matter what

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He's referring to Stein saying something to the effect of "it seems like defamation could be happening here", meaning there's prima facie evidence that there could be defamation. Then that goes to the jury to decide, he then went on to say that for the quash to be overcome they needed to show that John Doe 1 was the one making those comments.

A pro tem has no authority unless both parties consent. Since it went to Schulman it obviously was not consented to.

So what Stein says has literally no effect on anything other than a glorified law clerk doing research for the real Judge.

no disrespect

View attachment 141138

Not for nothin’ admin, with all due respect - Patrick has a 141 or 138 IQ and you took 10 years to fix forum notifications.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Come out to Aria, we’ll get together, have a few laughs."

danhard.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
You can't compile an elaborate suit with 60 defendants with multiple charges each and then have absolutely zero dirt on your prime suspect, the guy on which the whole remainder of the suit hinges on.
The thing is, the case only hinges on Quasi if we're all friends with him and he has our personal details, and can hand them over in return for keeping his identity secret.

You know, like how every Reddit user is a personal friend of Spez.

(Pat is not a smart guy, and should not be in control of any amount of money, much less $120k+ of SFWA funds)

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Do you think Pat was happy back then? Did he really think he was winning or just more internet tough guy talk?
Yeah, I think he really thought he was winning. A man who can't imagine having $17k in the bank suddenly had $100k+ to attack his high school bullies his atalkers, he had a boutique internet lawyer on the job and a plan to shut down this website once he got Quasi's name, just like Kiwifarms was shut down once Josh Moon got doxxed.... And all he had to do was out-spend Quasi with the SFWA's money.

Happy days!