• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
After re-reading, it doesn't specifically state Pat will be there with the wording. This is the comedy club he did his last open mic at a couple of weeks ago:
c78e4554-aca1-4233-b973-dd0a26e22634-jpeg.135115

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's not a comedy club. That's a bar show. Pat wouldn't get booked at an actual club unless it's open mic night.
It’s like when Scorch would tape his “talk show” at a bar and have to keep telling the people at the bar to keep it down. If I was at a sports bar and they turned the TVs down because some dopes want to do stand up I’d heckle the shit out of them.

G

This is gonna be Pat if he shows up. He's gonna try to re-litigate the original stlaker complaint, and the judge is going to be pissed off that he won't answer simple questions, such as "Why didn't you show up to the debtor's exam?" and "Why did you ghost the trustee?". He might try to throw a hail mary by sending himself a death threat on the day of the hearing and try to use that as an excuse, that would be hilarious tbh.

[MEDIA=youtube]RaX0Xayfisw:560[/MEDIA]

G

It still debones my ribs that Nikki ballooned to the fattest she's ever been on her wedding day and then proceeded to lose all the weight after.

She will never be a real woman
I've never seen a less loving, zero chemistry, unromantic wedding picture. No joke. Her body language is literally turned away, almost shielding herself from him. I get that they're posing with the muh Delorean, but they look like colleagues at best, total strangers at worst.

He's obviously a genetic disaster in a cheap suit, but what was she thinking? Most women have dreamt about their wedding day since they were little girls. They spend months planning it, weeks before getting ready - gym, beauty treatments, hair, nails. They'll wake up at 6 the day of just to make sure their hair and make-up is perfect. The dress, shoes etc etc. Now look at this frumpy slob lol. Fat, awful unsexy dress with tactical wine colour to hide the drink stains later, retard skate shoes. What kind of desperate faggot would marry that? Oh yeah

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I've never seen a less loving, zero chemistry, unromantic wedding picture. No joke. Her body language is literally turned away, almost shielding herself from him. I get that they're posing with the muh Delorean, but they look like colleagues at best, total strangers at worst.

He's obviously a genetic disaster in a cheap suit, but what was she thinking? Most women have dreamt about their wedding day since they were little girls. They spend months planning it, weeks before getting ready - gym, beauty treatments, hair, nails. They'll wake up at 6 the day of just to make sure their hair and make-up is perfect. The dress, shoes etc etc. Now look at this frumpy slob lol. Fat, awful unsexy dress with tactical wine colour to hide the drink stains later, retard skate shoes. What kind of desperate faggot would marry that? Oh yeah
About the shoes; it's even WORSE. They were painted with the Tardis motif. TARD shoes more like.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Style
As much as I want to see him embarrass himself in his usual fashion, I have to take pity because he's a retard. If you're reading this, pat, find yourself a shirt with buttons and a pair of big boy pants if you don't want this hearing to be completely fucked before you can even open your mouth. See if that hillary clinton collection pantsuit still fits, that'll at least make it look like you're trying.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

She's barren and heavily medicated. There is no need to find an acceptable mate that will provide for her and her offspring, financially or otherwise. Any attempt to tie her choices to evolutionary mechanisms is a dead end. And she's probably a lesbian so she picked Pat as he looks like a mid-50s bulldyke.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I’ve never seen a couples wedding photos that have them far apart from each other. They’re roommates that happen to be married.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's barren and heavily medicated. There is no need to find an acceptable mate that will provide for her and her offspring, financially or otherwise. Any attempt to tie her choices to evolutionary mechanisms is a dead end. And she's probably a lesbian so she picked Pat as he looks like a mid-50s bulldyke.
I’ve always said Niki married Pat because he’s the closest thing to a woman without being one.