• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I had to read this about 5x to understand.

This would be a total 140IQ move.

1) Rack up massive credit card debts etc on vacations and the best car head unit from 2005 you can buy
2) Default on all payments
3) Skip debtor’s exam
4) Enter payment plan for credit cards / whatever else which protects you from making payments to Quasi but allows interest to keep accruing
5) Defeat the atalkers

The only problem is I’m pretty sure that filing specified this was to settle the debt owed to John Doe, so I do not believe your hypothesis is correcT.

Could totally see it as some Patso gamesmanship otherwise. I’m sure they would have to disclose the judgement debt to the trustee anyway and he wouldn’t allow this; if they kept that info from him I’m sure there would be consequences of some kind too.
Yah, the debt doesn't go away unless Quasi says so. He can agree to whatever including a $3500 dollar Mustang as partial or even whole payment if he wants to be generous.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

1) Rack up massive credit card debts etc on vacations and the best car head unit from 2005 you can buy
3) Skip debtor’s exam
4) Enter payment plan for credit cards / whatever else which protects you from making payments to Quasi but allows interest to keep accruing
5) Defeat the atalkers

The only problem is I’m pretty sure that filing specified this was to settle the debt owed to John Doe, so I do not believe your hypothesis is correcT.

Could totally see it as some Patso gamesmanship otherwise. I’m sure they would have to disclose the judgement debt to the trustee anyway and he wouldn’t allow this; if they kept that info from him I’m sure there would be consequences of some kind too.

That’s fraud and Jerry could prove it in about 17 seconds.

G

3) Skip debtor’s exam
5) Defeat the atalkers

Nice trying to insult me, stupid, when you clearly followed along and yes I think they've hid the judgement and Niki will deny she knew if it came out and there is a possibility that it gets missed as it needs searching and this is probably voluntary disclosure. Meaning yes they have non-included debts, but only the named creditors in their deal have legal protection. Not sure what civil protection they'd gain, but the other creditors having it still prevents Quasi getting paid. The good side is they filed after he skipped the exam if my theory is correct. Not sayin this happened, just theorizing.

Also they hope to get Quasi on the "sunk cost principle" they may think more enforcement finally makes him tap out, because they are broke ass niggers and stubborn pigs they think 3k more will be his breaking point. Keep in mind I'm trying to look at all possibilities and think like a bum. The best part of all of this is they are seeking court protection from debt like a month after their "international vacation" he bragged about so no matter who the creditors are, he is saying he deceived them. They also are both taking a massive credit here. No matter what they are doing this will damage them in ways they can't possibly understand. The weird part is, it is they're all going to get paid, so all they are doing is digging a deeper hole in response to what they owe Quasi whether or not he is a listed creditor. They let a 17k debt spiral out of sheer obstinance and it is glorious.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That doesn't maTTer little one. He still delays this and creates more cost if my scenario is accurate, he somehow seems to believe that he is hurting Quasi who no longer has 17k just laying around. Pig logic at its finest.

Oh, I wasn’t following. You’re doing a war games scenario from the point of view of a fat retard who worships pedophiles.

It’s utterly retarded and will ruin him even worse than he’s let happen so it’s probably true.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Perhaps a Trading Places style arrangement with Ooga Booga and Patrick. Pat can live in Nigeria and Ooga Booga can pay rent with SFWA cat lady money while farting in Niki's cunt for board.
"and it was all because of this terrible awful fatso"
7440316358_3a8f0db069_b.jpg

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Niki and Lynn have arranged for a weekend at the lake house for Pat.
They are going fishing for the first time ever, at night.

"Look at the stars Patrick, isn't it so peaceful....in space"
[chambers round]
Instead of saying a hail Mary whenn he casts he says
"You are going to prison, stlaker.

You are mentally ill, stlaker.

You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number....,"

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Wait, the IRS regards the reduction of the amount of money owed, as taxable income?! You could have zero income but simply owe less money and that counts as making money??

If this doesn't convince a person that we live under a Zionist-occupied government, nothing will.
I just read about Western Sahara and how the US is one of the only countries to recognize Morocco's claim to it in exchange for them improving relations with Israel.

Now why the fuck would we do that?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
That's more like how flatmates work dummy.

He has a court judgement for not paying rent after highschool
Ade paid the rent when they were married.
he paid a few months rent between lappening and finding his second better victim.
Now Niki pays the mortgage.
He was absolved of all child support out of pity

he's still a broke loser. literal definition of a deadbeat.