• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
can someone do me a quick TLDR;

Thanks guyss!
Niki has agreed to a payment schedule to pay off her deadbeat husbands debts

+ Patrick has no assets. He's a literal retard. Husband Nikki also was the one to take the debtors exam, not Pat.
They're even more financially cooked than previously thought, incredibly.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230421_174158_Chrome.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I wonder how much he wasted on all those vacations. I'm not even going to try to estimate the value, but I imagine the sum of everything would be a sizeable dent in this life ruining debt.
The fact that they deliberately and flagrantly spent extravagant sums of money on frivolous matters in the months leading up to this makes it all the more shameful. What a couple of adulthood dodging losers.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Ah fuck. I legitimately forgot about Into the Back. Goddamn was that a waste of paper.

Okay he made 1 shitty book nobody read, which itself was coming up on 3 years ago, a bunch of debt for his bitch and a bunch of articles about dark web alt right Scorch fans.
he could (oooofff) write the sequel now... Into the RED

Last edited: