• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I still would

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Sounds like he’s a faggot too, it was a dude he was sexting
I missed that part. Not shocking.

I also ended up reading a bit about Jesse Lacey. Didn't know his history with Taking Back Sunday. I didn't realize when I was 13-16 that all these dudes were basically locals either. NJ was actually good for something for like 3 years.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I missed that part. Not shocking.

I also ended up reading a bit about Jesse Lacey. Didn't know his history with Taking Back Sunday. I didn't realize when I was 13-16 that all these dudes were basically locals either. NJ was actually good for something for like 3 years.
There was a fawkin’ incredible NJ scene around the Millenium. All those bands grew up with NJ hardcore and channeled it into a specific strain of pop-punk, it was great shit that I was so envious of as a Midwest poser. That being said none of those bands did anything as interesting or unique as Trapt or modern day Foo Fighters.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
There was a fawkin’ incredible NJ scene around the Millenium. All those bands grew up with NJ hardcore and channeled it into a specific strain of pop-punk, it was great shit that I was so envious of as a Midwest poser. That being said none of those bands did anything as interesting or unique as Trapt or modern day Foo Fighters.
I was listening to Trapt a couple months ago. The lead singer does this weird shit with r's and I was laughing at how stupid it was. Listen to Made of Glass by them for the full retarded r effect.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
She’s cute in that picture but in all of her court appearances, she looked atrocious to me. Aged and tired with a stank ass look on her face.

Just not for me, boys.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Anyone remember that post before the first court date that was titled “Nicole Ways, don’t you dare fall in love with me…”?

The post was like “We’re on opposite sites of this fight and you’ve got such potential. Don’t give it all up for an Internet bad boy like me. I’m nothing but trouble for you, little lady.”

I’m sure it sounds dumb, but it gave me such a hard laugh.

G

Gosia knows I had my fun times in between my divorce. Keep in mind, ex still managed me for some time after - we were very friendly and I trusted her, still would to this day if she didn't leave the industry - but in the Genesis days during the tour, and the brief time in between my divorce and meeting my gal Mal, I had my share.

Did I do it every show? Admittedly, no. I was working through shit, and high drive or not, sometimes I couldn't bring myself to go looking. But yes, I played the field for some time once my head cleared up. And depending on the area, they could be anywhere from an 8-9 (Switzerland and classy parts of Germany), and sometimes as low as a 5 (I'll defer from naming names as I still tour those areas).

I think the worst I ever landed retrospectively was a 3 or 4. I don't remember much of it as I went way, way too far with the Scotch that night. Sneaking out of the hotel was a very careful endeavour that morning - I basically checked out with her still in bed, dead asleep. Easily one of the shittiest things I've ever done and I do regret it.

So yeah, it's been an experience.
Cover your ears, Gosia!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She’s cute in that picture but in all of her court appearances, she looked atrocious to me. Aged and tired with a stank ass look on her face.

Just not for me, boys.

She looked progressively worse in every appearance. Also she never really has a sparkle or joy in her eyes. Kinda looks like a bitch at all times to be honest witcha

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Nicole had her dream wedding and the 60 John Doe cyberstalkers of Patrick SFWA paid for it! Husband looks like a fucking dork but that's most guys, and she looks like discount Taylor Swift (which is a compliment). Plus, taking the husband's last name, none of that neo-feminism I AM NOT YOUR PROPERTY bride shit.

G

Just not for me, boys.
Patrick has that effect on women. Why do you think Princess Adrienne left?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Do all Wisconsin people take their wedding pics in these industrial warehouse settings? Why?

I really love her dress though

How the fuck did I miss this thread? Anyway, Nicole got pics taken in a similar shitty parking lot Pig did years before:

black-swan-new-years-eve_3137-scaled.jpg

01d8de3656377ffb823daae2b7a6b4b2.jpg

G

How the fuck did I miss this thread? Anyway, Nicole got pics taken in a similar shitty parking lot Pig did years before:

black-swan-new-years-eve_3137-scaled.jpg

01d8de3656377ffb823daae2b7a6b4b2.jpg
What are all the women doing with their mouths in that first picture?? They look like they all smelled a fart in an elevator at the same time and they’re trying not to laugh.

and to reiterate what I said weeks ago when this was posted, Nicole looks fucking terrible. I know it’s shithole Wisconsin but they must have some professional hair and makeup people there don’t they?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
The trick with an average bird like her is to come on strong, flatter the shit out of her... Hole up in a hotel room for the weekend...room service, champers... Spend ages eating her out...
That will get you enough good grace to shag the arse off her for a few weeks and she's enjoying it so much she will give you tons of passes. Then by the time she realises what a piece of shit you are you've got tired of her and have videos of her gagging on your cum and recouped your investment in the hotel etc a few times over.