• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I still would

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Do all Wisconsin people take their wedding pics in these industrial warehouse settings? Why?

I really love her dress though
The magic of a/c ducts and brick walls. The cake is black. The old battleaxe mother is wearing black too. It must be some kind of Wisconsin thing to celebrate weddings like it's a sci-fi post-apocalypse.

Makeup by the local drag queen. Couldn't get a single spot of makeup for court but now she's a painted whore.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
iu7yt6r56t7y8u9i 2.jpeg

G

Do all Wisconsin people take their wedding pics in these industrial warehouse settings? Why?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://tjuttke.com/nicole-and-joe-a-new-years-eve-wedding-at-the-black-swan/[/URL]
Man she looks like shit, what the hell happened? She must have had her cousin do her hair and make-up, I guess construction lawyering doesn’t pay what it used to.

And my guess is that these old Midwestern shithole cities are full of abandoned buildings because everything is made by pajeets and chinks now so that became all their restaurants, coffee shops, and event spaces.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Ever toured through the dregs of Europe?

I've had worse.
When I was young snot nose wanna be athlete I worked out for some european clubs and the level of pussy I got from that clout was insane. Enough to keep me from making any teams (I stopped showing up to workouts, shacked up with broad and decided I would just be an illegal immigrant), whats touring musician pussy like? I can’t even imagine being old enough to appreciate the puss being thrown at me

fuck you in advance if you try to give some pc answer about your wife

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
When I was young snot nose wanna be athlete I worked out for some european clubs and the level of pussy I got from that clout was insane. Enough to keep me from making any teams (I stopped showing up to workouts, shacked up with broad and decided I would just be an illegal immigrant), whats touring musician pussy like? I can’t even imagine being old enough to appreciate the puss being thrown at me

I’m not Ray, but I am musician that still gigs 3-4 nights a week, and toured nationally plenty in my twenties. It was a fun experience in regards to pussy. Without doxxing myself, I played drums for a band in the mid 2000s that received moderate success. You can say we were among that The Used, Fallout Boy, MCR, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Paramore scene, and as a matter of fact, we toured/opened for all of the aforementioned, as we were signed to the same label as a couple of these bands. I never cared for this scene, as I was more into 90s Britpop like The Verve, Stone Roses, Suede, Blur, Radiohead, etc, but I was a shameless sellout from day one. Our music was on Kroq, MTV 2, Fuse Channel. I was only 18 years old, fresh outta HS, had zero game, but being in this band definitely helped. I didn’t really get the quality of trim our singer or guitarists got, as they were also better looking than me, but I did alright. Sometimes there were dry spells, sometimes you’d fuck 2 skanks in one night. Never fucked a 10, but they usually ranged from a 4-8.5, depending on the city (US only).

All of my “firsts’ happened during these years ( first threesome, first anal, first facial, first foreign chick, first pregnancy scare, etc). This lasted for about 6 years. I managed to get every std that WASN’T permanent (praise Allah). Three of these gals I still keep in touch with and will see if I’m in their town and they’re not in a relationship. I made a little money that I quickly burned thru, not even enough to buy a house, to be honest witcha. A couple years we’d finish a tour and really only break even after all costs. Imagine working a whole year, and your savings account is the same as it was the year prior. Makes ya feel like a real Tomlinson.

Anyway, we had a couple line up changes during those years and hated each other towards the end, so we self-destructed. This happens to many bands, but many of them at least make good enough money to keep up the charade and treat the band like a lucrative business, we were not so lucky.

Sorry for the self indulgent tangent, lol, I was having fun reminiscing. Now I’m recently unemployed and spend my days patposting and my nights playing fine dining restaurants with jazz/bossanova quartets, make about $500 in cash, and get an entree under $30 to take home (anything I want from the sandwich portion of the menu) COMPED!

I guess what I’m getting at is, this Patrick Tomlinson fella sure is portly.

Last edited:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

Bad feet.
I’m not Ray, but I am musician that still gigs 3-4 nights a week, and toured nationally plenty in my twenties. It was a fun experience in regards to pussy. Without doxxing myself, I played drums for a band in the mid 2000s that received moderate success. You can say we were among that The Used, Fallout Boy, MCR, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Paramore scene, and as a matter of fact, we toured/opened for all of the aforementioned, as we were signed to the same label as a couple of these bands. I never cared for this scene, as I was more into 90s Britpop like The Verve, Stone Roses, Suede, etc, but I was a sellout from day one. Our music was on Kroq, MTV 2, Fuse Channel. I was only 18 years old, fresh outta HS, had zero game, but being in this band definitely helped. I didn’t really get the quality of trim our singer or guitarists got, as they were also better looking than me, but I did alright. Sometimes there were dry spells, sometimes you’d fuck 2 skanks in one night. Never fucked a 10, but they usually ranged from a 4-8.5, depending on the city (US only). This lasted for about 6 years. I managed to get every std that WASN’T permanent (praise Allah). Made a little money that I would quickly burn thru, not even enough to buy a house, to be honest witcha. A couple years we’d finish a tour and really only break even after all costs.

Anyway, we had a couple line up changes during those years and hated each other towards the end, so we self-destructed. This happens to many bands, but many of them at least make good enough money to keep up the charade and treat the band like a lucrative business, we were not to lucky.

Sorry for the self indulgent tangent, lol, I was having fun reminiscing. Now I’m recently unemployed and spend my days patposting and my nights playing fine dining restaurants with jazz/bossanova quartets, make about $500 in cash, and get an entree under $30 to take home, COMPED!
The Starting Line? Hmmm...lineup changes...Saves the Day?!

I like the Erock-esque vagueness, toobi onnist witcha.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I’m not Ray, but I am musician that still gigs 3-4 nights a week, and toured nationally plenty in my twenties. It was a fun experience in regards to pussy. Without doxxing myself, I played drums for a band in the mid 2000s that received moderate success. You can say we were among that The Used, Fallout Boy, MCR, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Paramore scene, and as a matter of fact, we toured/opened for all of the aforementioned, as we were signed to the same label as a couple of these bands. I never cared for this scene, as I was more into 90s Britpop like The Verve, Stone Roses, Suede, Blur, Radiohead, etc, but I was a shameless sellout from day one. Our music was on Kroq, MTV 2, Fuse Channel. I was only 18 years old, fresh outta HS, had zero game, but being in this band definitely helped. I didn’t really get the quality of trim our singer or guitarists got, as they were also better looking than me, but I did alright. Sometimes there were dry spells, sometimes you’d fuck 2 skanks in one night. Never fucked a 10, but they usually ranged from a 4-8.5, depending on the city (US only).

All of my “firsts’ happened during these years ( first threesome, first anal, first facial, first foreign chick, first pregnancy scare, etc). This lasted for about 6 years. I managed to get every std that WASN’T permanent (praise Allah). Three of these gals I still keep in touch with and will see if I’m in their town and they’re not in a relationship. I made a little money that I quickly burned thru, not even enough to buy a house, to be honest witcha. A couple years we’d finish a tour and really only break even after all costs. Imagine working a whole year, and your savings account is the same as it was the year prior. Makes ya feel like a real Tomlinson.

Anyway, we had a couple line up changes during those years and hated each other towards the end, so we self-destructed. This happens to many bands, but many of them at least make good enough money to keep up the charade and treat the band like a lucrative business, we were not so lucky.

Sorry for the self indulgent tangent, lol, I was having fun reminiscing. Now I’m recently unemployed and spend my days patposting and my nights playing fine dining restaurants with jazz/bossanova quartets, make about $500 in cash, and get an entree under $30 to take home (anything I want from the sandwich portion of the menu) COMPED!

Do you miss it?

BlkPanda

Forum Clout

Yo the high from virgin to star and then the drop off to regular dude….how heartbreaking is it for you?
My brother abd his whole crew of friends are all a bunch of oversized has been/never has nfl players wih triple x whatever sgitty job tee shirts now.

the transition from prime cream of the crop pussy to strictly black chicks in Tims has been hilarious

G

Settle down, Muhammad.