• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I should be in Chicago by tomorrow.

G

If you're really going send a signal before you hit the pigs den so when your at the bar a bunch of us are calling into the show..think of it as a THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Hello, Hooligans? Yes I've been told that there is a NAVY SEAL and future GOVERNOR he's there to find out why the meatloaf has been taken off the menu :fighter_sm:

G

What’s stopping a brother man from printing out 1,000 copies and papering the town? We used to do that shit back in high school all the time.
795F5DAA-E212-4B46-851A-AB12A31D3EBA.jpeg

G

Precisely what happened to that Papa Johns nigger. Didn’t know he was being recorded and forgot to clarify. Damn shame really.
He didn't say nigger was his word, he did actually clarify it was a quote of Colonel Sanders, those woke idiots mocking him afterwards weren't even sure he said the word in any context. The truth is, who gives a shit if you say nigger, it's a fucking word and in a way that tape helps him, it puts his nigger use in context, unlike me, who did use nigger as it was intended lol.

G

Sit down at the bar, order a drink, and then loudly proclaim, "Damn it I forgot to bring something to read. Where can a fellah like me get his hands on some quality science fiction?"
I think the best way to announce your presence without direct confrontation, if the pig is there, is too either "yes child" a person on the phone, or scream a "no child" in response to a sportsball game on the TV. It puts the slop in the pig's pen to make the next move.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He didn't say nigger was his word, he did actually clarify it was a quote of Colonel Sanders, those woke idiots mocking him afterwards weren't even sure he said the word in any context. The truth is, who gives a shit if you say nigger, it's a fucking word and in a way that tape helps him, it puts his nigger use in context, unlike me, who did use nigger as it was intended lol.
Who cares if he says nigger cause fuck Niggers

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
If you engage in a conversation and the party you have engaged in it with records you, what is the loss of right that occurs? I can see if a 3rd party records you, that you've lost privacy, but how does that apply to a conversation you willingly engage in being recorded by other participants? It seems odd that this ever became law anywhere.
If (hypothetically) you and I are talking one-on-one, and I accidently say something defamatory about Patrick S. Tomlinson - like, I don't know, he first wife found out he fucks kids and that's why she won't let him around their daughter for example - then it's your word against mine that I've said it.

If it turns out that you'd recorded that conversation, then I would have lost that tiny bit of deniability.