• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I should be in Chicago by tomorrow.

G

I was very impressed with your legal prowess on da podcast.

I've had to look up rules on one-party vs. two-party consent before and hadn't heard one person ever mention it's only about admissibility. My guess is you've been through some shit.
Don't listen to me, I'm stupid and was wrong in 11 states lol. Actually fewer, a few 2 party states criminalize recordings just for occuring, but in every one party state and what I've researched since the other night is that in one party states you can do as you please. The reasoning behind a place being 2 party seems to be contradictory. If you engage in a conversation and the party you have engaged in it with records you, what is the loss of right that occurs? I can see if a 3rd party records you, that you've lost privacy, but how does that apply to a conversation you willingly engage in being recorded by other participants? It seems odd that this ever became law anywhere.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Don't listen to me, I'm stupid and was wrong in 11 states lol. Actually fewer, a few 2 party states criminalize recordings just for occuring, but in every one party state and what I've researched since the other night is that in one party states you can do as you please. The reasoning behind a place being 2 party seems to be contradictory. If you engage in a conversation and the party you have engaged in it with records you, what is the loss of right that occurs? I can see if a 3rd party does, that you've lost privacy, but how does that apply to a conversation you willingly engage in being recorded by other participants? It seems odd that this ever became law anywhere.
If people know they're being recorded, they might not say something they otherwise would say.

If I knew I was being recorded, I would say "but I'm not racist" after every time I use the word "nigger." Just so people don't get the wrong idea.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If people know they're being recorded, they might not say something they otherwise would say.

If I knew I was being recorded, I would say "but I'm not racist" after every time I use the word "nigger." Just so people don't get the wrong idea.
Precisely what happened to that Papa Johns nigger. Didn’t know he was being recorded and forgot to clarify. Damn shame really.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1646173226677.png