• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really miss Fezzie

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout

Mental warfare. Fucking cia level suggestive messaging to nana.

Fezzie did also sport a wig right when Anthony was getting his hair plus.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The first time you ever hear Fez's voice is a mindfuck. At first you think, what a ridiculous parody. But then he keeps talking, and it's the most fascinating voice you could ever hear, nobody could keep the energy up in a character for this long... Spouting the most out-of-left-field opinions and "who the hell would ever think about that?" observations you could imagine.

There was never a voice like that in 'shock' radio, and not in comedy since the days of Charles Nelson Riley and Paul Lynde. Fezzie was a throwback, even in the 90's and 2000's. What a ridiculous, impossible person he was. And the silly topics he would bring up. Fezzie had a hot take for every subject, he was always good for a weird story. His wit shined in even the smallest of small talk.

The brilliance of Fez was in his confidence. He could take a corny, hacky one liner and brute force it into being funny just by being Fez. I don't think I'm telling any tales out of school by saying he was easily the most unique entertainer in radio, if not in the whole damn industry. A person like this doesn't even come once every 4 or 5 generations, if you're lucky.

I try to keep my emotions icy, but I will admit it every time... I have cried over Ron & Fez as a young teenager, as a man in my 20s, and as an adult. More times than I want to admit. There is an overwhelming sense of sincerity in this clearly staged radio show hosted by carnie and wrestling tricksters. Fez coming out, Fez retiring, and Fez dying were the most overwhelming moments.

He was a perpetual bachelor virgin because he was truly too interesting and quirky to water himself down for a mate. He was just too unique for any mere man, woman, or beast. I will always think about that week where he finally admitted the most obvious 'secret' in history. Tens of thousands of gay-bashing O&A homophobes, openly celebrating an elderly virgin coming out the closet. With total sincerity. It doesn't get anymore Fez Whatley than that.

I can't even walk through the canned soup aisle at the store without thinking of his Dinty Moore obsession. I'll be hearing those voices in my mind until the day I drop. Couldn't have asked for a better pair of Radio Uncles growing up. Those two chubby old bastards were cooler than any young people I ever met in my life

I hate the way that dry drunk Ron treated him. Only thing on that show that wasn't a work was Ron's contempt for Fez.
Although Fez refusing to acknowledge that Ron was fucking with him was a bit.

I felt that way until I realized Fez was struggling to contribute, and he would call Ronnie on the phone to tell him to keep roasting him. It did feel like Ron was trying to dump Fez for his own selfish reasons, but Fez saw the abuse as the only fodder he was able to offer to the show. He leaned into the bit. Also, you don't go from being unable to speak to being able to play characters on a whim all day long because you were 'hypnotized.'

Mental warfare. Fucking cia level suggestive messaging to nana.

Fezzie did also sport a wig right when Anthony was getting his hair plus.

I love the concept that Ron & Fez were just following O&A around and psy-opping them the entire time. Opie seemed particularly reactive and activated by Fez's gangstalking techniques on-air.

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Fez using Roberts as a pawn is truly his kyser play.

At first i thought it was the drugs but after another listen through it's there.
Fez bullied and Trolled the o&a crew.
:fighter_sm:

Match the timelines of his intern fights bits and real o&a staff drama.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I only got into Ron and Fez recently and I’m pissed at myself for not listening to them sooner. I could listen to Ron and Fez everyday and would never get tired of it. If I ever get a cat I’m going to name it Fez Whatley in honor of the big cat.