• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really miss Fezzie

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’ve recently started doing a deep dive into Ron and Fez because I’ve completely exhausted all of OnA that’s worth anything. Their archives really motherfucked me after a while. Even when Fez only says one aside every 10 minutes it was still the funniest quip. I really can’t tell what’s a work or a shoot but overall Fez seems like the nicest kind of guy. It’s a real shame that he died and the bbboooyyss are still alive.
When died I listened to a bunch of R&F and the WNEW era was great. The XM era seems to get talked about the most but when I listened to full shows around that time there was too much cool guy music talk with Ron for my tastes. He needed someone like Fez to talk to who had completely different interests. It’s boring listening to Ron talk about how great the Velvet Underground is or something and all of his staff is just like “yeah”. I’ve seen people say Ron was the funniest guy in radio but still think Ant pre-Trayvon was the best.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Big Ass Card holder 647!

Fezzie in his prime was the funiest and quickest guy on fucking radio, a sniper of funny lines and jokes, but even in his later years he was still a fountain of entertaining crazy radio, i got tears in my eyes the day he died and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

I still regularly listen to R&F clips on Youtube, they are endlessly relistenable to me, the same cannot be said for O&A.

Love ya, miss ya Big Cat!

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
Just type out “faggot” but I agree with everything else you said. Fez could really lean into a bit like no one else. Arguably the only genuinely likeable and relatable host out of all 5 of them. And I’d tell you if I didn’t feel that way, genuinely.
nothing got fez going like putting the boots to someone who was already down

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Big Ass Card holder 647!

Fezzie in his prime was the funiest and quickest guy on fucking radio, a sniper of funny lines and jokes, but even in his later years he was still a fountain of entertaining crazy radio, i got tears in my eyes the day he died and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

I still regularly listen to R&F clips on Youtube, they are endlessly relistenable to me, the same cannot be said for O&A.

Love ya, miss ya Big Cat!

fez was so damn adorable

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Copy-of-fez-5-960x720.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It was all a work, brotherman. ESD talked about it after Fez died. They rehearsed it and sold the hell out of it with the pizza in the face
Almost everything that wasn’t related to Dave’s personal life came off as a bit. The freaking out over losing the made up producer of the year award was funny though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

“You have to take under consideration.” Haha and I forgot he was their producer too because most of anything that early does suck. Not sure where Opie gets off saying that he never used a radio voice. When he intros something you can tell what era it’s from.