• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really miss Fezzie

G

I hope he’s getting blown in heaven by hot Cuban twinks. Love ya, miss ya Big Cat!

2CCB7058-4B82-4A74-A613-9B1C269B3C9B.jpeg

G

You were the quickest and funniest motherfucker around, even funnier than Ronnie. I hate what happened to you and the struggles you had. Big Cat, if you can somehow hear this i hope you know how loved you still are. I’m pouring one out for you. Sorry for being a sentimental faggot.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
You were the funniest motherfucker around, even funnier than Ronnie. I hate what happened to you and the struggles you had. Big Cat, if you can somehow hear this i hope you know how loved you still are. I’m pouring one out for you. Sorry for being a sentimental faggot.
I'm sure he is lurking the onaforums in heaven right now while being blowed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ve recently started doing a deep dive into Ron and Fez because I’ve completely exhausted all of OnA that’s worth anything. Their archives really motherfucked me after a while. Even when Fez only says one aside every 10 minutes it was still the funniest quip. I really can’t tell what’s a work or a shoot but overall Fez seems like the nicest kind of guy. It’s a real shame that he died and the bbboooyyss are still alive.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
He got to live the easy retired life down in Florida for his last 6 years, enjoying time with his nieces and nephews. His bad heart genetics really motherfucked him, but at least it wasn't an accident or something where him and his family had to ponder any 'what ifs'. Since he didn't have a spouse or kids, he didn't have to worry about them needing to be taken care of, and got to probably cement his legacy as the best uncle by leaving a sizable inheritance to the nephews and nieces (or, at least the one's he liked). Wish the stand alone fruit was still with us ofc, but I am thankful he got at least the opportunity to enjoy his life for a decent stretch at the end.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I still miss Fezzie, too.

So many American radio shows I've listened to over these years, and most tend to blend. But Fezzie, hell, he always stood out compared to everyone and anyone. Whether he was the second mic during WNEW & WJFK, or the quiet crackpot during Sirius, no one was like him. Not even close.

When he was at his peak, and even his mid-range, never had I heard a funnier second mic. Ronnie still gets held up as a gem of a broadcaster - Bennington notwithstanding - but it's Fez who stole the show. Hearing him repeatedly call Billy Staples a rapist when Staples welched on a bet was fucking classic, especially because Billy had just admitted he took advantage of a drunk girl. Not to mention the Al Dukes "F****** of the Opera" moment.

But after the heart attacks started, he clearly changed. The show got a LOT of mileage out of his mental issues, and while I'll never know how much was real and how much wasn't, by the end of it I did come away hating East Side Dave. Dave was good in spurts, but him forcing his way in as second Mic (with Ron's support) was a show killer at times. And the way he would treat Fez by the end, all because Fez rightfully didn't like Dave's wife Casey, made me want to shiv the prick repeatedly.

In a just Heaven, Fezzie isn't only no longer a virgin, he found the love and companionship he deserved. There is no reason Nana should still be alive and Fez Marie Whatley isn't.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I still miss Fezzie, too.

So many American radio shows I've listened to over these years, and most tend to blend. But Fezzie, hell, he always stood out compared to everyone and anyone. Whether he was the second mic during WNEW & WJFK, or the quiet crackpot during Sirius, no one was like him. Not even close.

When he was at his peak, and even his mid-range, never had I heard a funnier second mic. Ronnie still gets held up as a gem of a broadcaster - Bennington notwithstanding - but it's Fez who stole the show. Hearing him repeatedly call Billy Staples a rapist when Staples welched on a bet was fucking classic, especially because Billy had just admitted he took advantage of a drunk girl. Not to mention the Al Dukes "F****** of the Opera" moment.

But after the heart attacks started, he clearly changed. The show got a LOT of mileage out of his mental issues, and while I'll never know how much was real and how much wasn't, by the end of it I did come away hating East Side Dave. Dave was good in spurts, but him forcing his way in as second Mic (with Ron's support) was a show killer at times. And the way he would treat Fez by the end, all because Fez rightfully didn't like Dave's wife Casey, made me want to shiv the prick repeatedly.

In a just Heaven, Fezzie isn't only no longer a virgin, he found the love and companionship he deserved. There is no reason Nana should still be alive and Fez Marie Whatley isn't.
Just type out “faggot” but I agree with everything else you said. Fez could really lean into a bit like no one else. Arguably the only genuinely likeable and relatable host out of all 5 of them. And I’d tell you if I didn’t feel that way, genuinely.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Just type out “faggot” but I agree with everything else you said. Fez could really lean into a bit like no one else. Arguably the only genuinely likeable and relatable host out of all 5 of them. And I’d tell you if I didn’t feel that way, genuinely.

I was actually trying to parody Cumia, but as an aside, it's not a word I really use anyway. Just personal preference.

I'm not sure Ray knows how to spell it, unless it's plural or he's also censoring an exclamation mark or something.

I fucked up with the extra *. Anyone can do it!