I Never Saw the George Floyd video

Chauvin v. Floyd is a psyop. The video is either real with a false story attached or the video itself is staged with a false narrative attached. We live in a hyperrealistic (a term used in semiotics to describe an inability of consciousness to distinguish reality from a simulation of reality, especially in technologically advanced postmodern societies) world, where the ramifications are as real as air and readily verifiable but the events which create the change themselves are completely post-modernist (sometimes lacking any basis in "actuality").

However, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, there are tip-offs that world affairs are made up of fictions. The tip-off is usually the names.

Fauci is Italian for "Sickle".
Pizzagate's James Alefantis is a heteronym for the French "j'aime les enfants" ("I love children")
Chauvin = Chauvinist (i.e. "showing or relating to excessive or prejudiced loyalty or support for a particular group or cause.")
Ahmaud Arbery is a malapropism for "armed robbery"

There's many more. Keep your eyes open.

P

potatopeeler63

Chauvin v. Floyd is a psyop. The video is either real with a false story attached or the video itself is staged with a false narrative attached. We live in a hyperrealistic (a term used in semiotics to describe an inability of consciousness to distinguish reality from a simulation of reality, especially in technologically advanced postmodern societies) world, where the ramifications are as real as air and readily verifiable but the events which create the change themselves are completely post-modernist (sometimes lacking any basis in "actuality").

However, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, there are tip-offs that world affairs are made up of fictions. The tip-off is usually the names.

Pizzagate's James Alefantis is a heteronym for the French "j'aime les enfants" ("I love children")
Chauvin = Chauvinist (i.e. "showing or relating to excessive or prejudiced loyalty or support for a particular group or cause.")

wasnt there a bunch of numerology stuff based on the date it happened, and when the virus was released, all all that shit based on germatria or whatever it's called
i believe it all im just too dumb to retain any useful information

G

The Italian for sickle is "Falce," as a quick Google translate will confirm. "Fauci" means jaws in Italian. Make that into a conspiracy theory.

A heteronym is two words that are spelt the same but have different meanings and pronunciations e.g. address - the verb - e.g. he addressed the crowd, and address - the noun - what's your address? You meant an anagram but even then, James Alefantis is not an anagram of J'aime les enfants. You need one less a and one more e.

Chauvin is a not uncommon French name. Chauvinist is originally a French word and it's original meaning was analogous with nationalism.

Not to say that the elites aren't fucking scumbags but do your research before posting bullshit. The laziness bothers me more than the stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Italian for sickle is "Falce," as a quick Google translate will confirm. "Fauci" means jaws in Italian. Make that into a conspiracy theory.

The laziness bothers me more than the stupidity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauci_(surname)

Check it out, faggot.

If I wanted people denying reality all the time, I'd go to twitter or reddit. We're here because we're men of high caliber. Your complete mental retardation and basic bitch opinions is what bothers me more than anything.

Not to mention your lack of pattern recognition and faggot-take on this scandal.

Seriously, kill yourself. You're basically Tomlinson.

G

[URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauci_(surname)[/URL]

Check it out, faggot.

If I wanted people denying reality all the time, I'd go to twitter or reddit. We're here because we're men of high caliber. Your complete mental retardation and basic bitch opinions is what bothers me more than anything.
So what are you suggesting? His great great grandparents chose a name that was going to be a central image to a political system that didn't exist in their lifetimes so that their great great grandson could one day usher in a tweaked form of that system. You dozy cunt.

G

[URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauci_(surname)[/URL]

Check it out, faggot.

Not to mention your lack of pattern recognition and faggot-take on this scandal.

Seriously, kill yourself. You're basically Tomlinson.
Ugh. "We." Who the fuck are you? You must be new around here. There is no we here, you dumb cocksucker.

So what are you suggesting? His great great grandparents chose a name that was going to be a central image to a political system that didn't exist in their lifetimes so that their great great grandson could one day usher in a tweaked form of that system. You dozy cunt.
There's many "we"s in fact one of the best posts from about a year and a half ago in one of the Kike hate threads goes, "The horrifying truth is that we're the good guys." (ribbed into oblivion it went...honestly, it's your laziness that annoys me more than anything...) Stop being a Tomlinson, fucking bootlicker.

And also, can you not think, faggot? You need me to explain the fabric of a synthetic Universe to you? What the fuck are you? New? How the fuck did you get here? Let me guess; you got all your shots too right?

You're a Tomlinson, there's just no two ways around it. Look up psyop, look up hyperreality, look up the Frankfurt School's theories, and then maybe we can have reasonable discussion, until then I'm gonna call you a pig and twist your ear, you fucking peasant.

G

There's many "we"s in fact one of the best posts from about a year and a half ago in one of the Kike hate threads goes, "The horrifying truth is that we're the good guys." (ribbed into oblivion it went...honestly, it's your laziness that annoys me more than anything...) Stop being a Tomlinson, fucking bootlicker.

And also, can you not think, faggot? You need me to explain the fabric of a synthetic Universe to you? What the fuck are you? New? How the fuck did you get here? Let me guess; you got all your shots too right?

You're a Tomlinson, there's just no two ways around it. Look up psyop, look up hyperreality, look up the Frankfurt School's theories, and then maybe we can have reasonable discussion, until then I'm gonna call you a pig and twist your ear, you fucking peasant.
Cut your losses, dumb shit. You're using words but you don't know what they mean. You seem to have difficulty with the correlation between letters and numbers. And you're lying about things out of your purview. And I don't remember ever seeing you here. You smell of meatloaf and you're displaying all the signs of the Fatrick Triad.

Cut your losses, dumb shit. You're using words but you don't know what they mean. You seem to have difficulty with the correlation between letters and numbers. And you're lying about things out of your purview. And I don't remember ever seeing you here. You smell of meatloaf and you're displaying all the signs of the Fatrick Triad.
Let's recap: you were wrong about Fauci, and instead of facing it like an adult, you've doubled-down and scribbled "Faggot" on your bicycle, hoping that it would somehow make me look stupid. It's not working, pig.

You're incapable of "Peeling back one of truth's protective layers" (Neil Armstrong) and noticing that everything from applied logic to our most elegant mathematical equations are a matter of invention, not discovery. Because you lack this starting point, you'll forever be groping in the Cheetos bag, like a fat-titted pig, (only without the dyke beard).

What I'm saying is there's not only no way you're not as fat as Rick, I'm saying there's also no way you wipe well.

You're overmatched. Lay down and let me rape you to death.

G

Let's recap: you were wrong about Fauci, and instead of facing it like an adult, you've doubled-down and scribbled "Faggot" on your bicycle, hoping that it would somehow make me look stupid. It's not working, pig.

You're incapable of "Peeling back one of truth's protective layers" (Neil Armstrong) and noticing that everything from applied logic to our most elegant mathematical equations are a matter of invention, not discovery. Because you lack this starting point, you'll forever be groping in the Cheetos bag, like a fat-titted pig, (only without the dyke beard).

What I'm saying is there's not only no way you're not as fat as Rick, I'm saying there's also no way you wipe well.

You're overmatched. Lay down and let me rape you to death.
OK, if you want to go that way, guy who started posting when the first Josiah recording came out, let's start with your confusing heteronym with anagram and getting J'aime les enfants out of James Alefantis. Give me a good explanation for those two fuck-ups that a reasonably educated 12 year old wouldn't make and then we can discuss my imminent rape.

OK, if you want to go that way, guy who started posting when the first Josiah recording came out, let's start with your confusing heteronym with anagram and getting J'aime les enfants out of James Alefantis. Give me a good explanation for those two fuck-ups that a reasonably educated 12 year old wouldn't make and then we can discuss my imminent rape.

1) There's absolutely no way you didn't just Google 'heteronym', you semi-literate faggot.

2) Semantics aside, you're trying to tell me you don't see the relation between that French phrase and that name?

3) You are functionally retarded.

4) Think of me when you cry tonight, k fatshit?