I Never Saw the George Floyd video

I’ve never voluntarily put it on, but its impossible to not have come across parts of it. I never watch anything having to do with police confrontations or really public freakouts of any kind. This sounds faggy but it gives me anxiety out the ass, and I put myself into the situation mentally and let it get me really worked up. Theres no reason for me to voluntarily put conflict in my brain when I have enough to deal with in real life.

G

I saw parts of it. In all honesty, I found it uncomfortable to watch. OK, he was a drug addict felon, and the sanctification of him by the activists and media since is sickening, but he was still a person and you see him die. The faggot cop shouldn't have gone to prison for murder but he didn't need to have his knee on him for that long. He was cuffed and lying on his front. He wasn't going anywhere. The pencil necked faggot was on a power trip, lording it over a 6'5 negro who could've torn his head off in a fair fight. The whole thing was just a shitty series of moments of human weakness from all involved and it somehow got blown into something else completely.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I saw parts of it. In all honesty, I found it uncomfortable to watch. OK, he was a drug addict felon, and the sanctification of him by the activists and media since is sickening, but he was still a person and you see him die. The faggot cop shouldn't have gone to prison for murder but he didn't need to have his knee on him for that long. He was cuffed and lying on his front. He wasn't going anywhere. The pencil necked faggot was on a power trip, lording it over a 6'5 negro who could've torn his head off in a fair fight. The whole thing was just a shitty series of moments of human weakness from all involved and it somehow got blown into something else completely.
Black lives blue lives where we at with Jew lives

EraGodless

He didn't die in the street- St. Floyd of Fentynal OD'd- also had heart disease and he was acting like a fucking idiot from the jump. It's a pretty standard police detainment move in most US cities.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He didn't die in the street- St. Floyd of Fentynal OD'd- also had heart disease and he was acting like a fucking idiot from the jump. It's a pretty standard police detainment move in most US cities.
I don't know about standard move or not but imagine some dick head get to sit on your face in the middle of the street just because he thinks you looked funny. I remember getting drunk and walking down the street and some dick head cops surrounded me, patted me down and went through my bag, while his co-workers keep asking me meaningless questions repeatedly trying to get me to admit I was on something, nothing near as bad as what they did to ST. Floyd and I has been seething for months now. These folks are not your friend brotherman

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I saw his video on the habib show he made some bitch shake cum with his giant fucking dick.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I actually agree to a point. One, fuck cops they’re faggot dogs of the government. (No disrespect canyon). 2 cop ball washers are disgusting fucking homo pussies who wish they had power.
But that fucking animal broke into a home and stuck a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach. I’m glad he’s dead. Idc who did it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He yelled that he couldn’t breathe for close to 10 minutes. You can’t clearly yell anything if you “can’t breathe” for close to 10 minutes but the media wanted you to believe that. Just like how “hands up don’t shoot” didn’t happen but idiots believed that he “couldn’t breath” the whole time yet was able to speak and yell. He was a drugged up mess that was acting like an asshole afraid of going back to jail.

G

Of course, the damage done by years of hard drug abuse blew his ticker out. That cop was still a faggot though. No confidence in his own physical ability to control the situation.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The real story of George Floyd’s death is basically a refutation of this entire thought experiment we’ve been living under for nearly two years. So George Floyd catches COVID in April and gets better (shocking), but in May he’s killed by the lockdown. If not for the phony pandemic/lockdown he wouldn’t have lost his job and wouldn’t have gone on that bender and gotten himself killed. Plain and simple. Then you have Chauvin’s knee technique which is an integral part of the MPD’s training by the ADL.

So the real cause of George’s death was the phony pandemic/lockdown and the militarization of police. Both are the handiwork of the jews. The fact that the news media totally deflected from both issues when the story broke and made the whole thing about racism is called chutzpah. Of course it also serves their purpose of making Americans feel either further victimized or guilt-ridden and hate each other even more. The fact that so many “God-fearing”Americans bought into the “racism” explanation of Floyd’s death and are still buying into (along with this phony pandemic) means America is in serious trouble and needs to wake the fuck up already. Maybe unifying around a pogrom like it’s 1899 would be a good start.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
DA9A5B5D-83B2-4832-9276-9E6091F22A2A.png

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He yelled that he couldn’t breathe for close to 10 minutes. You can’t clearly yell anything if you “can’t breathe” for close to 10 minutes but the media wanted you to believe that. Just like how “hands up don’t shoot” didn’t happen but idiots believed that he “couldn’t breath” the whole time yet was able to speak and yell. He was a drugged up mess that was acting like an asshole afraid of going back to jail.
So shouldn't the fella stand up after 2 minutes at max? Maybe the bug headed Asian tell him to stop this shit?