• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Asians

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Race defintely plays a part, i mean sheboons stink no matter what lol. Apprently East Asians have something with their sweat glands too, where they produce less sweat and don't stink much.. i guess their pussies could also have something going on with them? i have heard some people say that Japanese girls can have fishy smelling pussies sometimes though due to the amount of fish they eat.

Niggers also have a sweat gland thing going on, but theirs is the opposite where they produce a lot of sweat and oil and end up stinking.

Yeah, I mean... the idea that you eat a lot of something so you smell like that thing seems so ridiculous to me.

Ok, so, so, so... I eat a lot of cheese therefore my cock smells like........

Wait a minute. :unsure:

G

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
NNZ.jpg

G

Well maybe you can start with her on your own thread that you make...
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.babestare.com/galleries/149235-maria-ozawa?utm_campaign=nudevista&utm_medium=traffic&utm_source=nudevista[/URL]