• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Asians

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Asa Akira
asa-akira-775.gif

G

Fish i can understand due to the diets of Japanese/Koreans, but cheese? they hardly eat dairy and love bathing. Are you sure you didn't just fuck scruffy cunt in the U.S?
That’s fair, she was Taiwanese so Chinese basically. Tbh I kinda like the jungle ones

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
That’s fair, she was Taiwanese so Chinese basically. Tbh I kinda like the jungle ones
I can't remember who it was, but some author who served in the military once wrote up about his exploits in Asia.. he said that East Asians for the most part had no "scent" to them, but then also added that the Chinese were an exception and had a terrible odor.

I've never experienced Japanese girls smelling bad, i mean i've never fucked one but i've been around them in Japan and they always had a nice fragance to them, they are also obsessed with bathing over there like i said previously. I imagine the jungle Asians can be quite stinky though, SEA is one of the most humid places on earth and the women over there are walking around all day with their cock and balls chafing.

G

I can't remember who it was, but some author who served in the military once wrote up about his exploits in Asia.. he said that East Asians for the most part had no "scent" to them, but then also added that the Chinese were an exception and had a terrible odor.

I've never experienced Japanese girls smelling bad, i mean i've never fucked one but i've been around them in Japan and they always had a nice fragance to them, they are also obsessed with bathing over there like i said previously. I imagine the jungle Asians can be quite stinky though, SEA is one of the most humid places on earth and the women over there are walking around all day with their cock and balls chafing.
You’ve never been with an Asian girl but somehow you can tell how their pussy smells? Fuck off

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

‎
‎
Forum Clout
You’ve never been with an Asian girl but somehow you can tell how their pussy smells? Fuck off
Someones overall hygiene is usually a good indicator of how their pussy is going to smell, along with their diet. Indian women would be a good example of this, even if they bathe frequently their diet is going to make their pussy quite stinky.. it's also why their b.o is insanely potent.

But no, i haven't fucked an Asian girl before.. only whites and latinas. And.. and i'm ashamed to say this, a couple of sheboons when i was younger.

G

Someones overall hygiene is usually a good indicator of how their pussy is going to smell, along with their diet. Indian women would be a good example of this, even if they bathe frequently their diet is going to make their pussy quite stinky.. it's also why their b.o is insanely potent.

But no, i haven't fucked an Asian girl before.. only whites and latinas. And.. and i'm ashamed to say this, a couple of sheboons when i was younger.
Very fair, I apologize. Hygiene and diet is a big indicator on all that.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

‎
‎
Forum Clout

I need to correcT the record.. i fucked an Iranian girl once, that's technically Asian. She smelt terrible btw.

Patrick O'Neal

‎
‎
Forum Clout

I think it's racial.

In my experience, Chinese women have almost zero pussy smell. If you were a French man with a Chinese girlfriend you would have to text her in advance to not wash for at least four or five days before you would want to make love to her with your face.

I definitely understand the theory that Indian women who eat really cheap and nasty food will probably smell pretty bad. That's just a theory though. I also can't help thinking that Korean women must suffer from kimchi knickers.

Some of that is probably psychological. Also, if you don't wash your cock for 3 or 4 days and still expect her to lick it then you don't have much of a leg to stand on. let's be honest here. :censored:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think it's racial.

In my experience, Chinese women have almost zero pussy smell. If you were a French man with a Chinese girlfriend you would have to text her in advance to not wash for at least four or five days before you would want to make love to her with your face.

I definitely understand the theory that Indian women who eat really cheap and nasty food will probably smell pretty bad. That's just a theory though. I also can't help thinking that Korean women must suffer from kimchi knickers.

Some of that is probably psychological. Also, if you don't wash your cock for 3 or 4 days and still expect her to lick it then you don't have much of a leg to stand on. let's be honest here. :censored:
Race defintely plays a part, i mean sheboons stink no matter what lol. Apprently East Asians have something with their sweat glands too, where they produce less sweat and don't stink much.. i guess their pussies could also have something going on with them? i have heard some people say that Japanese girls can have fishy smelling pussies sometimes though due to the amount of fish they eat.

Niggers also have a sweat gland thing going on, but theirs is the opposite where they produce a lot of sweat and oil and end up stinking.