I know we hate the Nick Dipaolo but this gave me a loff

I don't actually hate him but I thought that was Nick Dipaolo hate was a thing here

The hate you likely remember was when he was doing Nana's show once a week.

And that was basically the same Fox News boomer libtard rants week after week after week.

But then Nick realized that Nana has about 10 viewers left and going on his show does nothing for him- something Gavin hasn't realized yet

G

Nick can be funny and he had promise, even bringing up the Frankfurt School back on Tough Crowd. But his political analysis is boring; just a slightly edgier version of conservative talk radio. I also don't get these guys that are "traditional values" right wingers but don't have families of their own.
I like Nick well enough but I never thought he was all that funny on the show. He was good for one every now and then. But you’re right, all of these “traditional value“ guys don’t seem to really have any.

I'd wager the bulk of the board probably idenitifies with Nicks belief system for the most part. It's just that he, like AntH, like most of Boomer fucks, are physically incapable of shutting the fuck up about their politics, and thinks said politics are acceptable substitutes for jokes.

I'd be shocked if anyone here was sincerely "disgusted" by these guys racial beliefs. But when every third word out of their mouths are just seething about niggers, it gets tiresome.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I like Nick well enough but I never thought he was all that funny on the show. He was good for one every now and then. But you’re right, all of these “traditional value“ guys don’t seem to really have any.
Traditional values of the alt-right:

- race mixing acceptance
- defending kikes over your own race
- "dems are the real racists"
- lots of drinking booze
- no children or family
- watching sports 24/7 is their definition of masculinity
- cross dressing at some point in your life
- military worship despite never having served
- pro vaccines
- pro fag marriage

G

there just comes a point when someone rants about race and politics enough that it just becomes faggoty, impotent whining
76E2F523-BCFC-420E-A2B4-593A7CC1BF15.png