I know we hate the Nick Dipaolo but this gave me a loff

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Also I don't care for Chelsea Handler. I enjoyed watching that American Pie guy urinate in her face however

Screenshot_20230126-123002.png

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Nick can be funny and he had promise, even bringing up the Frankfurt School back on Tough Crowd. But his political analysis is boring; just a slightly edgier version of conservative talk radio. I also don't get these guys that are "traditional values" right wingers but don't have families of their own.

G

Nick can be funny and he had promise, even bringing up the Frankfurt School back on Tough Crowd. But his political analysis is boring; just a slightly edgier version of conservative talk radio. I also don't get these guys that are "traditional values" right wingers but don't have families of their own.
Like our gay vampire. I’m glad anth doesn’t have kids, he’d probably try to fuck them

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I don't dislike him, there just comes a point when someone rants about race and politics enough that it just becomes faggoty, impotent whining and I don't want to hear it.

There's also the whole thing about pressing charges on a woman for punching him. I get that that's the way he could "hit her back" so to speak. But he's gotta see how pussyish that comes across.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
I just thought it was always funny and stupid that him and Anth were always the ones bitching and whining about the plight of the white man when they were always the darkest guinea niggers in the room.

He also focuses too much on bitching about liberals and colored rather than making any actual jokes now.

Nick is hilarious when he tries to be funny but like everyone else said, his political kvetching schtick is one-note. I tuned in when he had his new show on Sirius a few years ago (before he got fired) and while the first episode was amusing because it was fresh, the second episode may as well have been a replay. We get it, there are stupid libruls and Hillary is a dog-faced cankle woman. WE HEARD YOU. TL;DR