• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know this board is all in with the jewish conspiracies, so I'm just gonna say it..

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I tried to work a mention into the liner notes, something subtle, but fellas, I had nothing. Not a fucking thing.

Tried to work in "Linger Longer", couldn't do it without it seeming forced. I can't do a mention like "Thank you to The Farms" because of my agreement with management, and that one's just too overt anyway. The best I could give you fellas was the title of the album and a few vague lyrics that could go either way.

Still, it's something, right?
I will never believe you until you name an album- Rich Vos: Live in Concert

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
gAHB5fe1_400x400.jpg

OOOH! OOOH! I SWEAR THIS HAPPENED! I SWEAR ON MY KIDS!!!

I actually MET Ray Wilson! We jammed late into the night one night and I told him that I was thinking about auditioning for Genesis. NO! LISTEN! I SWEAR TO GOD!

So I told him - look man, I am thinking about trying out for Genesis, cause - this was back when, y'know, Phil was gone so they were looking for someone to replace him.

And he all shakes his head, right? Like, "yeah mate, good idea", because he's, y'know, Scottish or whatever the fuck, so as we're jamming, this kilted goat fucker keeps bringing out this alcohol, right? "To celebrate", he says. And you know me, fuck - who am I to refuse free booze, right? So he keeps plying me with alcohol and I get just blitzed - I mean, I was fucking SMASHED.

So somehow I get home - I don't even remember how - and I just fucking CRASH. And I finally wake up, and man my head was just. Fucking. POUNDING.
So I look at the clock, and shit! - I overslept and missed the audition.

Next thing I know, Genesis announces that they have found their, y'know - their new Phil Collins or whatever. And who do you think it was? Fucking Ray Wilson.

THIS SCOTTISH FUCKER PURPOSELY GOT ME DRUNK SO I WOULD MISS THE AUDITION. RIGHT?!

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS HAPPENED. And if you ask him about it, he will deny that it ever happened.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
How about this: at "your" show in Poland next week, make sure the fourth song you play is Calling All Stations and make sure the full setlist gets posted on setlist.fm.

How about you quit being a wankstain? If I feel like moving CAS to 4, I will, but I'm not overruling what's decided at band vote on the day of the show. Be there at the Bielsko Cultural Center to see for yourself or, to be quite blunt, get back here and shut up.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I've heard much worse. Observe:

"If nothing else, "... calling All Stations ..." answers the question: How do you make rock critics miss Phil Collins? Some veteran bands have been able to take on new personnel late in their careers and make credible, energetic new music, but this latter-day Genesis ain't one of them. That's no knock on the band's twentysomething singer, Scotsman Ray Wilson, whose pleasant if generic voice falls into the territory between original Genesis frontman Peter Gabriel and the more straight-ahead commercial approach of Collins. No, the ultimate problem here is the usual one: the dearth of decent material beyond a few pleasant if generic FM-rock tunes like "Shipwrecked" and "Not About Us." Call any station you want, gentlemen, the world doesn't need a Mike and the Mechanics artrock album."

- David Wild, Rolling Stone

I picked up that issue of Rolling Stone when it came out, and immediately threw it away. After looking this up to copy for you fellas, I'm reminded why: you Americans love your Phil just a little too much*.

*No offense meant to Phil, though that Tarzan album? Come on.
Couple problems with this:

1. As I said in a post before, your voice is generic. Ricky Gervais’ impression is the same fucking thing.
2. Don’t ever accuse Americans of liking Phil Collins. Even our dumb ones only like “In the Air Tonight”, and it’s really just the drum part they like. There’s an entire episode of South Park (more culturally relevant in America) about just how much Phil Collins fucking sucks.
3. This doesn’t have to do with this post but, please explain what fucking agreement you would make that says you can’t say “Thank you to the farms”. There’s a million ways to work that into lyrics. If you bring up what I think you will, then I’ll know it’s bull shit.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Couple problems with this:

1. As I said in a post before, your voice is generic. Ricky Gervais’ impression is the same fucking thing.
2. Don’t ever accuse Americans of liking Phil Collins. Even our dumb ones only like “In the Air Tonight”, and it’s really just the drum part they like. There’s an entire episode of South Park (more culturally relevant in America) about just how much Phil Collins fucking sucks.
3. This doesn’t have to do with this post but, please explain what fucking agreement you would make that says you can’t say “Thank you to the farms”. There’s a million ways to work that into lyrics. If you bring up what I think you will, then I’ll know it’s bull shit.

1. My voice is masculine with the right amount of roughness. And I have rock star hair.

2. I joke about it, but a lot of you Americans really like the guy. I think he sold most of his records over there. The American fan likes him. Ice T LOVES him. And I've seen the Bone Thugs and Harmony remix of one of his songs (not bad, but not my usual music).

3. I can't go in to the ins and outs entirely, but I have close people who know I come here here for my own amusement. That's how my crew found out, and that's why I actually appreciate when you lads doubt me because it covers my ass. But I can't be overt publicly, things are rather conservative over here, and to be serious for a moment: I don't think kiwi farms going down helped things, especially lately.

One little addendum after thinking for a moment: to go along with your jokes, I know I have a nice little rut going over here in this part of the world. But it's MY rut, and it allows me to do what I've dreamed of doing since I was a wee lad, and that's make music for a living. You know, what Joe thinks he does but really doesn't. I don't wish to do anything to ruin that. And yet I still come here, because no one else is going to be blunt enough cunts to each other to get as big of a laugh out of me.

Last edited:
G

1. My voice is masculine with the right amount of roughness. And I have rock star hair.

2. I joke about it, but a lot of you Americans really like the guy. I think he sold most of his records over there. The American fan likes him. Ice T LOVES him. And I've seen the Bone Thugs and Harmony remix of one of his songs (not bad, but not my usual music).

3. I can't go in to the ins and outs entirely, but I have close people who know I come here here for my own amusement. That's how my crew found out, and that's why I actually appreciate when you lads doubt me because it covers my ass. But I can't be overt publicly, things are rather conservative over here, and to be serious for a moment: I don't think kiwi farms going down helped things, especially lately.

One little addendum after thinking for a moment: to go along with your jokes, I know I have a nice little rut going over here in this part of the world. But it's MY rut, and it allows me to do what I've dreamed of doing since I was a wee lad, and that's make music for a living. You know, what Joe thinks he does but really doesn't. I don't wish to do anything to ruin that. And yet I still come here, because no one else is going to be blunt enough cunts to each other to get as big of a laugh out of me.
How did you get introduced to opie and anthony? How did you find the sub?