• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know this board is all in with the jewish conspiracies, so I'm just gonna say it..

G

Wait, what if it was Gay Wilson and he was in Men-isis?

MV5BN2FiMjFmY2MtNzYzYS00NTkwLThlOWUtZWYyODgyMTRkYTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM3OTg3Mzc@._V1_.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I'm waiting for him to put a "dedicated to the Farms" somewhere in an album to confirm it's him.

I tried to work a mention into the liner notes, something subtle, but fellas, I had nothing. Not a fucking thing.

Tried to work in "Linger Longer", couldn't do it without it seeming forced. I can't do a mention like "Thank you to The Farms" because of my agreement with management, and that one's just too overt anyway. The best I could give you fellas was the title of the album and a few vague lyrics that could go either way.

Still, it's something, right?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
That’s hurtful.

I've heard much worse. Observe:

"If nothing else, "... calling All Stations ..." answers the question: How do you make rock critics miss Phil Collins? Some veteran bands have been able to take on new personnel late in their careers and make credible, energetic new music, but this latter-day Genesis ain't one of them. That's no knock on the band's twentysomething singer, Scotsman Ray Wilson, whose pleasant if generic voice falls into the territory between original Genesis frontman Peter Gabriel and the more straight-ahead commercial approach of Collins. No, the ultimate problem here is the usual one: the dearth of decent material beyond a few pleasant if generic FM-rock tunes like "Shipwrecked" and "Not About Us." Call any station you want, gentlemen, the world doesn't need a Mike and the Mechanics artrock album."

- David Wild, Rolling Stone

I picked up that issue of Rolling Stone when it came out, and immediately threw it away. After looking this up to copy for you fellas, I'm reminded why: you Americans love your Phil just a little too much*.

*No offense meant to Phil, though that Tarzan album? Come on.