• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got the worst haircut of my life

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
And she went pretty short with it

There’s your first mistake. I trusted a woman to cut my hair a few years back and it was also the worst haircut I’ve ever had. It’s hard to describe how goofy it looked. I felt embarrassed even walking out the place and gave myself a buzz cut as soon as I got home it was so bad.

Women are good at some things (mostly related to their holes) but cutting men’s hair isn’t one of them.

Last edited:
G

There’s your first mistake. I trusted a woman to cut my hair a few years back and it was also the worst haircut I’ve ever had. It’s hard to describe how goofy it looked. I felt embarrassed even walking out the place and gave myself a buzz cut as soon as I got home it was so bad.

Woman are good at some things (mostly related to their holes) but cutting men’s hair isn’t one of them.
I have a cathartic story for you then.

I had my hair cut by some disgusting tattood chick... picture Anica (from the Fatverse), she was exactly like her. I said "just make it look normal. Just short back and sides, make it normal. That's easy right?" but she couldn't do that... it was way too long on top... like a bunch of layers on top like Marge Simpson. Fucking weird.

I went back the next day and the girl was working there, and I said no, I want the guy. I told him I saw her yesterday, and he needed to fix it. She heard our conversation. He fixed it for me, and he didn't accept payment. I thanked him and said he's the fawkin' best. The girl looked embarassed.

A barber who can't do short back and sides? Fucking retard.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I have a cathartic story for you then.

I had my hair cut by some disgusting tattood chick... picture Anica (from the Fatverse), she was exactly like her. I said "just make it look normal. Just short back and sides, make it normal. That's easy right?" but she couldn't do that... it was way too long on top... like a bunch of layers on top like Marge Simpson. Fucking weird.

I went back the next day and the girl was working there, and I said no, I want the guy. I told him I saw her yesterday, and he needed to fix it. She heard our conversation. He fixed it for me, and he didn't accept payment. I thanked him and said he's the fawkin' best. The girl looked embarassed.

A barber who can't do short back and sides? Fucking retard.
Female. "Barber".