• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got the worst haircut of my life

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
post a pic you pussy
lol no, but it looks pretty similar to these (sides are like the first, top is like the second:

1679951673093.png

1679951702448.png

It ends up making me look like I'm wearing a shitty toupee because the stylist was being lazy and wanted to use the trimmer as much as possible and the scissors as little as possible. So, it ended up being a weird not-undercut undercut thing that just looks totally fucking bizarre.

The stylist gave me bad vibes right from the start, but I didn't want to just bolt and I figured it would be fine. Turns out it wasn't, lmao.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I had long hair for years and when I buzzed it myself I was like "I'm never paying for a haircut again." I got sick of rocking a buzzcut so I let it get a little longer and tried to give myself a half assed fade on the sides without looking up how to properly do that and I looked like fucking Simple Jack and had to buzz it again.

The funny thing is, the undercut has become so prevalent that barbers do the Simple Jack now. So we have a bunch of zoomers walking around with the simple jack hair.