• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got the worst haircut of my life

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I have an important meeting next week so I went to get my hair cleaned up, and the dumb chink hairdresser gave me the worst haircut I've ever had. It looks so fucking bad. And she went pretty short with it so I don't have much room to fix it unless I want to shave my head completely. Shit.
Well if you want to make a good impression in this meeting you better get a wig. Since it's a one time thing, don't go crazy and spend more than, say, 50 bucks on it, but I'm sure you can find the right look for you. Check out Aliexpress, they have good deals.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I remember I got a bad haircut, went to his Google reviews to give him 1 star, and noticed all the other 1 star reviews had the guy replying with "this is a troll".
I did not give you a bad haircut, funster.

You're going to prison.

You've been instructed many thousands of times to stop posting on this review page.

Forum Clout
Trim it down and do what you can to spice it up.

20230327_224607.jpg