• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got my taxes done by a midget.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A few weeks back I saw a midget cleaning the side windows on her car at a gas station. It's got me wondering how they clean the windshield. Do they climb up the front tire onto the hood or do they all keep a little ladder in their cars?

G

A few weeks back I saw a midget cleaning the side windows on her car at a gas station. It's got me wondering how they clean the windshield. Do they climb up the front tire onto the hood or do they all keep a little ladder in their cars?

Don't they have little child-sized cars? Why are they pretending to be normal people?

ezgif-3-5627872287.gif

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I once saw this midget who was so elegant she almost looked like she was levitating as if cheesy music started playing with clouds with Cupid sitting on them firing bows with hearts on came into my vision.

Realistically I was staring at a 50 something very very short woman as a teenager.