• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just ate a whole pack of Oreos

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
American corporations are fantastic at finding that line between shit and mediocre and straddling it. It's why we use high fructose corn syrup in everything instead of cane (or other kinds of) sugar: it's cheaper, has been studied as an addictive substance, and is close enough to sugar that we don't complain.
Mexican coke is hyped up by some Americans as better. Our current PM brought into the hype saying he was a coke addict and preferred the Mexican stuff in a hilariously awkward conversation with some school kids. Turns out it's just what we have as normal

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
So you guys dip your disgusting cheese curd fries in tomato sauce?
It tastes the same but here it doesn't have the unnecessary unhealthy ingredient. And putting ketchup on poutine is fucking fag shit. Nobody does that. Also consider that cheese curds aren't disgusting and that you're just gay.

G

Jesus, don't any of you Dutch fucks ever eat a home-cooked meal?

Got played by my own fucking game, God damn it!

591AB64A-443F-4981-961B-6E92153924C4.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I just had terrible diarrhea and my tummy hurts. Please be nice to me in these trying times 😔

View attachment 119817
I got a big bag of these little mini oreos one time, crushed the whole thing in one sitting and it made me spray pitch black liquid out of my ass like a squid. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, little buddy. Hugs🤗.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fawkin snack talk monday. :brothaman_sm:

Lately I'm all in with da gook snacks. Wasabi seaweed.

View attachment 119854
I bet those are good. My one teacher used to get these weird Asian cracker things that were somehow made with octopus or something. She used to try to get people to try them and I was the only one who liked them so she'd get me bags of them.

Edit: squid flake crackers

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Fawkin snack talk monday. :brothaman_sm:

Lately I'm all in with da gook snacks. Wasabi seaweed.

View attachment 119854
I could never eat something like that even though it looks delicious.

I'm always worried about some airborne carrier of gook virus getting sealed in one of the packets in the factory like in that simpsons episode.
I realize 90% of packaged food I eat probably came from china anyway, but I'm just very racist. Not a lot of thought that went into it.

Forum Clout
I could never eat something like that even though it looks delicious.

I'm always worried about some airborne carrier of gook virus getting sealed in one of the packets in the factory like in that simpsons episode.
I realize 90% of packaged food I eat probably came from china anyway, but I'm just very racist. Not a lot of thought that went into it.

I wouldn't worry about Japanese stuff. They like tentacle rape but they're pretty clean and Western in most regards.