• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just ate a whole pack of Oreos

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

this is a pack to people with penises

EtuWo6RWYAEYGry

played-yourself-dj-khaled.gif

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
American media made it seem like these things were amazing. Eventually they came over here. Extremely average.

I don't understand how such a gluttonus nation is so crap at chocolate. It can't be that hard. Most the good stuff Mars came up with was invented in the UK.
American corporations are fantastic at finding that line between shit and mediocre and straddling it. It's why we use high fructose corn syrup in everything instead of cane (or other kinds of) sugar: it's cheaper, has been studied as an addictive substance, and is close enough to sugar that we don't complain.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
A europoor would die if they got hold of that much sugar. Their stupid little pancreas would burst.
I had some Oreos a couple of years back and they tasted fucking awful. Can't believe Americans get so fat when every unhealthy thing they eat taste so much worse compared to our versions.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
American corporations are fantastic at finding that line between shit and mediocre and straddling it. It's why we use high fructose corn syrup in everything instead of cane (or other kinds of) sugar: it's cheaper, has been studied as an addictive substance, and is close enough to sugar that we don't complain.
Even the Heinz ketchup in the US has high fructose corn syrup in it. In Canada it doesn't