• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate it when people order their pizza AT the pizza place

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I watched a nigger have a borderline-chimpout at Little Caesar's
FIGURES!!!!!

1663029772976.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What you like on your pizza, Abe?
I just got a Margherita so it's just got marinated tomatoes on it but usually I like bacon, pepperoni, green olives and mushrooms. Light on the sauce because it hurts my tummy. How about you?

I also don't mind Hawaiian pizza and I like anchovies. One time I got a pizza with anchovies and feta cheese. It was the saltiest pizza there ever was.

G

I just got a Margherita so it's just got marinated tomatoes on it but usually I like bacon, pepperoni, green olives and mushrooms. Light on the sauce because it hurts my tummy. How about you?

I also don't mind Hawaiian pizza and I like anchovies. One time I got a pizza with anchovies and feta cheese. It was the saltiest pizza there ever was.
I'm a minimalist. 1 or 2 toppings if it's a good pie. Margherita or pepperoni. Maybe throw some mushrooms or prosciutto on there. Every once in a while, when I'm feeling the self-loathing, I'll get a loaded Pizza Hut Super Supreme or Domino's Texas BBQ. Enjoy eating it and feel horrible for 36 hours after.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I watched a nigger have a borderline-chimpout at Little Caesar's due to his ape-brain being unable to understand that the $5 Hot 'N Ready also has sales tax, which means it will be more than $5.
This was ridiculous. I stood there for 10 minutes because of one guy. I went to pizza hut and they exclusively staff pakis so the old cunt couldn't understand the guy and kept yelling at him. He didn't know how to ask for thin crust, he kept asking if they had toppings that they clearly do, he kept changing his fucking mind, he couldn't figure out how to do no tip on the debit machine and kept looking around at random people and yelling "WHAT DO I HIT FOR NO TIP?" And everyone ignored him. The fucking paki wasn't making it any easier either. When the guy finally put his order in, the idiot kept upselling him.

"Would you like dipping sauce?"

"WHAT???"

"NO! WHAT KIND DO YOU GOT?"

"Ranch, cheddar jalapeño, etc."

"WHAT???"

"....Ranch, cheddar jalapeno, etc."

"I DON'T WANT NO DIPPING SAUCE!"

"Would you like a drink?"

"NO! YEAH! WHAT KIND YOU GOT?"

"Pepsi, Ice tea, water, Dr. Pepper, etc."

"WHAT???"

People think Canadians are polite but everywhere I go I see someone being a prick to somebody else.

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I worked at a pizza place that would only do togo orders if you showed up in person. The owner is a legit chef and he didn’t want to sell a pizza that was sitting in s box for who knows how long. It was fun saying no to people on the phone and they would get mad about it on the rare occasion. That changed though during covid lockdowns obviously. They allow online and call ins now

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I worked at a pizza place that only would do togo orders if you showed up in person. The owner is a legit chef and he didn’t want to sell a pizza that was sitting in s box for who knows how long. It was fun saying no to people on the phone and they would get mad about it on the rare occasion. That changed though during covid lockdowns obviously. They allow online and call ins now
That actually makes sense. This was Pizza Hut. I've had two slices of this shit and I already feel like I'm going to puke and shit myself.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm a minimalist. 1 or 2 toppings if it's a good pie. Margherita or pepperoni. Maybe throw some mushrooms or prosciutto on there. Every once in a while, when I'm feeling the self-loathing, I'll get a loaded Pizza Hut Super Supreme or Domino's Texas BBQ. Enjoy eating it and feel horrible for 36 hours after.
Prosciutto on pizza would be fucking awesome. I'm a fan of the Domino's Philly cheese steak pizza because it has more cheese instead of sauce.

G

Prosciutto on pizza would be fucking awesome
It is, but it needs to be put on a cheese pie raw after it's cooked. Put on before and it'd be saltier than your anchovy and feta.

I'm kind of autistic when it comes to food and so have never tried a Hawaiian. Not a big fan of pineapple as a fruit so the idea of it on a pizza grosses me out. Maybe it works though, like prosciutto and cantaloupe/figs or pork chops and apple sauce.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
That actually makes sense. This was Pizza Hut. I've had two slices of this shit and I already feel like I'm going to puke and shit myself.

Yeah, fuck Pizza Hut. This place is a real classy joint. I was bartending lunch one day and a girl came and set at the bar. I start talking to her and she’s from Queens. I was tempted to ask her about Bobo and the Queens motor inn, but I was trying to get laid. She did say our pizza was better than what she had back home

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It is, but it needs to be put on a cheese pie raw after it's cooked. Put on before and it'd be saltier than your anchovy and feta.

I'm kind of autistic when it comes to food and so have never tried a Hawaiian. Not a big fan of pineapple as a fruit so the idea of it on a pizza grosses me out. Maybe it works though, like prosciutto and cantaloupe/figs or pork chops and apple sauce.
This may seem retarded but I want someone with a refined pallette to weigh in. Have you ever had cod and sauerkraut? I've never heard of anyone pairing the two but my mom always made it and I thought it ruled. I know people do fish and coleslaw. Sauerkraut is basically coleslaw for straight people.

G

This may seem retarded but I want someone with a refined pallette to weigh in. Have you ever had cod and sauerkraut? I've never heard of anyone pairing the two but my mom always made it and I thought it ruled. I know people do fish and coleslaw. Sauerkraut is basically coleslaw for straight people.
I wouldn't say I have a refined palate. I hate that stinky French cheese and am convinced that anyone who says they like it is pretending to look sophisticated. And I've done blind taste tests with Dom Perignon and $15 bottle Italian Prosecco and can't tell the difference. I've made some cash in the last 18 years, but death row last meal? A dirty bacon cheeseburger and onion rings.

Having said that though, I do like a nice piece of cod and my wife has German ancestry so all in with the kraut

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This was ridiculous. I stood there for 10 minutes because of one guy. I went to pizza hut and they exclusively staff pakis so the old cunt couldn't understand the guy and kept yelling at him. He didn't know how to ask for thin crust, he kept asking if they had toppings that they clearly do, he kept changing his fucking mind, he couldn't figure out how to do no tip on the debit machine and kept looking around at random people and yelling "WHAT DO I HIT FOR NO TIP?" And everyone ignored him. The fucking paki wasn't making it any easier either. When the guy finally put his order in, the idiot kept upselling him.

"WHAT???"

"NO! WHAT KIND DO YOU GOT?"

"Ranch, cheddar jalapeño, etc."

"WHAT???"

"....Ranch, cheddar jalapeno, etc."

"I DON'T WANT NO DIPPING SAUCE!"

"Would you like a drink?"

"NO! YEAH! WHAT KIND YOU GOT?"

"Pepsi, Ice tea, water, Dr. Pepper, etc."

"WHAT???"

People think Canadians are polite but everywhere I go I see someone being a prick to somebody else.
That’s funny, I had an “argument” with my brother the other day about this. Canadians are rude as fuck. Not to mention pompous assholes. Beautiful country if you go north past all the people.