• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had a bully when I was a kid and it's the root of my shitty cynical personality.

G

Let it go. Move on. If you want to fuck him up so bad. Life will provide. Don't go chasing.

You'll bump into him eventually.

Bumped into, two of my bully's In my early 30's. Separate occasions. Pulled them a side. Told them my beef. They apologised. Sincerely. Done.

Don't waste your energy on cunts.

Rich Vos:
View attachment 80651
I want names, mate.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Do you see Dan Mullen as the same bullies that beat you up as a kid?

Just know that

giphy.webp

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I hear you, brotherman. I was bullied incessantly from second grade all the way through my senior year. It was only a few really motivated people that targeted me, but they did enough to make sure I was ostracized for years. By the time high school rolled around, there were websites about me, and some kids would regularly come to my house to vandalize the place on weekend nights. Needless to say, all of this wasn't good for my mental health, so I spent a decent amount of time taking SSRIs and talking to shrinks to deal with the serious anxiety and depression I had developed.

It didn't really stop until I graduated. By then, most people were ready to move on with their lives. I ended up attending a large, out-of-state public university, and I was the only one from my graduating class to go there. That was the reset I needed to begin to heal and develop as a person.

I still have my issues as an adult, but living in a different area from the shit hole I grew up in has allowed me to mature and develop a healthy relationship with myself. And it doesn't hurt that most of the people that targeted me for bullying didn't turn out too well - one is a severe alcoholic, and another has been in-and-out of rehab for opioids.

Another upside - thanks to all the online harrassment I dealt with, I was able to learn from that to go after fat cover band musicians and fat sci-fi authors.

Forum Clout
I had a bully in middle school, and it really fucked with me, as I'd never been a victim before and had no idea how to act. He eventually dropped out of school, so I didn't have to deal with him anymore after 9th grade. Then, a few months before I graduated, the fucker went to NYC to cop some PCP. He tried to hop a ride on a subway car, slipped, and got his legs lopped off. He lingered for a few weeks, then he died. People at school (dipshit girls, mostly) were all sad and crying and making memorials and etc., but I was secretly DELIGHTED. He was a total piece of shit, and I was glad he died. I thought of it as a graduation gift of sorts. I've never softened or felt bad about it either.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I hear you, brotherman. I was bullied incessantly from second grade all the way through my senior year. It was only a few really motivated people that targeted me, but they did enough to make sure I was ostracized for years. By the time high school rolled around, there were websites about me, and some kids would regularly come to my house to vandalize the place on weekend nights. Needless to say, all of this wasn't good for my mental health, so I spent a decent amount of time taking SSRIs and talking to shrinks to deal with the serious anxiety and depression I had developed.

It didn't really stop until I graduated. By then, most people were ready to move on with their lives. I ended up attending a large, out-of-state public university, and I was the only one from my graduating class to go there. That was the reset I needed to begin to heal and develop as a person.

I still have my issues as an adult, but living in a different area from the shit hole I grew up in has allowed me to mature and develop a healthy relationship with myself. And it doesn't hurt that most of the people that targeted me for bullying didn't turn out too well - one is a severe alcoholic, and another has been in-and-out of rehab for opioids.

Another upside - thanks to all the online harrassment I dealt with, I was able to learn from that to go after fat cover band musicians and fat sci-fi authors.
I had a bully in middle school, and it really fucked with me, as I'd never been a victim before and had no idea how to act. He eventually dropped out of school, so I didn't have to deal with him anymore after 9th grade. Then, a few months before I graduated, the fucker went to NYC to cop some PCP. He tried to hop a ride on a subway car, slipped, and got his legs lopped off. He lingered for a few weeks, then he died. People at school (dipshit girls, mostly) were all sad and crying and making memorials and etc., but I was secretly DELIGHTED. He was a total piece of shit, and I was glad he died. I thought of it as a graduation gift of sorts. I've never softened or felt bad about it either.

no wonder you two were bullied.....you both yap like a bunch of whiny broads

yak yak yak yak

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Tory was a tall nigger who made middle school a living hell for some kids. Had to have been 6'4" (possibly due to his being a 17-year-old eighth grader). You'd look in his eyes and see nothing there, like a doll's eyes, but he always had this huge fucking baboon smile plastered on his face.

Tory was DARK, so all you'd see was his big-toothed goonish smile and the yellows around his eyes. You half expected him to carry around a spear.

The only reason he didn't fuck with me was because I managed to make him laugh a couple of times in gym class. We didn't share any actual classes together, ya see, because he was a stupid nigger and I'm not.

That's what got me through middle and high school, tbphwy. I had a friend in every "clique" because I gave them hearty chuckles at some point. Being "the class clown" helped me dodge the wrath of the bullies (read: niggers and jocks).

G

I'd lead people off into the woods and into a deadfall/a fast creek/off a bank then chuck some rocks at them while they floundered, or tell an injun that so-and-so said his mom was a squaw, or do my best to preemptively attack them in the hallway and bounce their head off the lockers. I was too small to be going toe-to-toe with most of them so I went into every confrontation as hard as possible for a while.

That, paired with being able to tell a joke and not be shoved into the library with the Gathering fags or the anime dweebs helped me get past it. Eventually they found easier targets who wouldn't try to trip them down the stairs during a chase.