• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had a bully when I was a kid and it's the root of my shitty cynical personality.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The problem was not the bully Torquie. I’ve been there. The thing that really hurts you is that you don’t approve of your own behavior and the way you became the thing you hated in him. You have to forgive him in order to forgive yourself, and just pray that the people you bullied didn’t let it ruin their personalities as well.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Let it go. Move on. If you want to fuck him up so bad. Life will provide. Don't go chasing.

You'll bump into him eventually.

Bumped into, two of my bully's In my early 30's. Separate occasions. Pulled them a side. Told them my beef. They apologised. Sincerely. Done.

Don't waste your energy on cunts.

Rich Vos:
Screenshot_20221128_155359.jpg

Last edited:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
If it makes you feel and better I didn’t make the list either. Frantic masturbation usually does the trick when I’m feeling down. Just a thought.
When in doubt, rub one out. Put that on a hat.

G

If you know where he lives or the car he drives maybe you could design a replica of his house/car in minecraft (the popular videogame) and commit acts of vandalism on it(in minecraft, not in real life as that is illegal). I know a guy (not me) who made a list of all the people who have wronged him and he designed a replica of their homes/vehicles (in minecraft the popular videogame) and put a brick tbrough their window/home (in minecraft the popular videogame). He said it was very theraputic and helped him even the score and move on from it all; you should give it a shot.
You’re like a mad scientist.