• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had a bully when I was a kid and it's the root of my shitty cynical personality.

G

He was a piece of shit, and while I know for a fact his homelife was fucked and he was abused by his parents, I still can't forgive him for ruining my childhood.

I really want to beat the fuck out of him, and I know where he lives and works and drinks (note to milwaukee police: I am going to ask him to fight legally in a boxing match :image_9247:).

I'm in my early 30s why, and I still have this hangup from when I was 10. He caused me to become a bully as well, and took away my happiness and basically become a piece of shit. If I can just get some catharsis by beating the shit out of him (in a legal boxing match) then I think I'd finally have some closure. Is that a good idea? Would it work and give me closure?

I've been able to forgive everyone else in my past for shit they've done to me, including my parents (by realizing they were young and didn't know how to be the best parents) but this one little piece of shit I can't forgive. I genuinely think breaking his nose (in a legal boxing match) would do the trick though.

G

10 years old and you successfully bully someone so hard your deeds still echo decades later. That kid is some sort of wunderkind bully. He should be posting here.
Haha it's not like I'm brooding over him every day, but I just noticed the domino effect. I was a happy kid and then he bullied me, and so I became a cynical bully as a defense mechanism. He changed my entire persona, the prick.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
a4EvBbw_700b.jpg

G

Confront him and explain how his bullying affected your life. If he calls you a faggot then you will understand his life is a misery because he hasn't grown up at all. If he apologizes and explains it wasn't really about you but himself, then call him a faggot.
This is good.

You know, there's a lot of people I bullied (because of him). I wonder if they're contemplating beating the shit out of me too. Maybe I should get in contact with them.

[MEDIA=youtube]xreHxqCQwCs[/MEDIA]

G

He was a piece of shit, and while I know for a fact his homelife was fucked and he was abused by his parents, I still can't forgive him for ruining my childhood.

I really want to beat the fuck out of him, and I know where he lives and works and drinks (note to milwaukee police: I am going to ask him to fight legally in a boxing match :image_9247:).

I'm in my early 30s why, and I still have this hangup from when I was 10. He caused me to become a bully as well, and took away my happiness and basically become a piece of shit. If I can just get some catharsis by beating the shit out of him (in a legal boxing match) then I think I'd finally have some closure. Is that a good idea? Would it work and give me closure?

I've been able to forgive everyone else in my past for shit they've done to me, including my parents (by realizing they were young and didn't know how to be the best parents) but this one little piece of shit I can't forgive. I genuinely think breaking his nose (in a legal boxing match) would do the trick though.
This guy sounds like the pits and I mean that from the bottom of my ass.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Do you have his phone number, if you do please give it to me, i will have a little chat with this piece of shit.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I'm a bully and always have been ever since some dickhead Todd (real name) showed me a dead bee in a jar at daycare and I cried and was afraid until he gave me the bee and I made some others cry and the ones that got over it became my friends and the ones that didn't were bullied further

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Hate to be that guy, but I would implore you to not waste your time and energy on your childhood bully anymore, and perhaps instead redirect it into something productive that could change your life for the better, or maybe just focus on some hobbies to take your mind off things.

Ah fuck it, what am I sayin'. Go get your gun, Torque.

(Linked the MV because I couldn't find a decent GIF)

Forum Clout
If you know where he lives or the car he drives maybe you could design a replica of his house/car in minecraft (the popular videogame) and commit acts of vandalism on it(in minecraft, not in real life as that is illegal). I know a guy (not me) who made a list of all the people who have wronged him and he designed a replica of their homes/vehicles (in minecraft the popular videogame) and put a brick tbrough their window/home (in minecraft the popular videogame). He said it was very theraputic and helped him even the score and move on from it all; you should give it a shot.