• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got OCD, I can do this all day.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I had a job where I was sitting next to someone with what had to be autism and I guess OCD and so on. She would answer questions if prompted but otherwise she wouldn't say anything other than hello at the start of the day and goodbye at the end. When I got bored I would work faster than her which would make her speed up. It really fucked her up to see me doing everything at a pace she couldn't quite match. She would get all anxious and eventually start making mistakes. She also started waiting to take her break after I had mine just so I wouldn't talk to her. I'd leave my breaks for hours to see if she'd crack and take her break first.

I guess what I'm saying is I have autism and am only good at jobs for special needs.
It is kinda mean, but you almost have to fuck with people in these situations. My thing was finding out who was a Jehovah's witness (there are more than you expect) and waiting until they had important work stuff to do then ask them about god. They HAVE to talk about religion until you slam the door on them, it is part of the religion. I'd do it so they'd miss meetings, deadlines, sales, important calls etc. It was even easier when you didn't work with them and you could just call them in your free time. I never kept track but I must be responsible for the firings of at least 3 JWs

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I had a job where I was sitting next to someone with what had to be autism and I guess OCD and so on. She would answer questions if prompted but otherwise she wouldn't say anything other than hello at the start of the day and goodbye at the end. When I got bored I would work faster than her which would make her speed up. It really fucked her up to see me doing everything at a pace she couldn't quite match. She would get all anxious and eventually start making mistakes. She also started waiting to take her break after I had mine just so I wouldn't talk to her. I'd leave my breaks for hours to see if she'd crack and take her break first.

I guess what I'm saying is I have autism and am only good at jobs for special needs.
Making bread bowl sure it's stressful

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Did you try?
I thought about it but it seems like one of those challenges you immediately regret upon succeeding. If I ended up Torquie-ing that uterus, right now I'd be drinking alone while my autistic wife counts pine needles falling off the tree and my autistic kid wipes his own shit all over the cat.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Okay couple more - the dishes have to be bone dry before they go in the cupboard and a cup has to be bone dry before I pour anything in it. Half a teaspoon of water before I pour milk in? Get the fuck out of here with that.

If I have to wash a cup directly before using it, I will definitely dry off the insides with paper towel.

To your other point, this is a no-brainer. You don't stack wet plates in a cupboard... Get a dish rack. Every dishwasher is in essence a giant drying rack.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
If I have to wash a cup directly before using it, I will definitely dry off the insides with paper towel.

To your other point, this is a no-brainer. You don't stack wet plates in a cupboard... Get a dish rack. Every dishwasher is in essence a giant drying rack.
I'll normally just do a rinse with filtered water and fill it back up. Only have an issue with sink water