• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got OCD, I can do this all day.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
Is there an opposite of OCD? I broke out my window and covered it with $1.49 plastic table cloths to get me through winter. I punched a hole in the shower wall last year. My toilet is literally sinking into the floor with tile cracking around it because who knows why. My plan for avoiding paying for this is that I won't because fuck those yarmulke wearing slumlord faggots.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Is there an opposite of OCD? I broke out my window and covered it with $1.49 plastic table cloths to get me through winter. I punched a hole in the shower wall last year. My toilet is literally sinking into the floor with tile cracking around it because who knows why. My plan for avoiding paying for this is that I won't because fuck those yarmulke wearing slumlord faggots.
Are you doing a bit as Carl from Aqua Team Hunger Force or is that real?

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
Are you doing a bit as Carl from Aqua Team Hunger Force or is that real?
It's for real and I'm going to do whatever I can to avoid paying more than the last 3 months on my lease for this overpriced roach infested shithole while destroying whatever I want in the meantime. I went for the carl avatar because I imagined him living next to pat and niki and all their retarded drama and it made me laugh.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I have a fear of not locking my front door when I leave

I will check it up to three times just to make sure. like ill be halfway to my car and think “let me just make sure”

if i dont im spending the rest of the day worried i forgot to lock my front door
I did this until I got a camera for inside the house that covers the front door

Forum Clout
Pat? Pat from Moonachie; that you?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I 100% sympathise with your Downsy phobia. I have that exact thing too and it's really shit having to deal with it as people just think you're a monster when you try explain. Everything else makes you a fucking froot loop though.

Edit: My own OCD, I cannot let anyone else watch me eat a pizza. I will check the temp with a thermal gun before touching it so I know its cooled down right as I hate when the topping slides off. I will add an anti clockwise swirl of French's mustard from crust to centre. I will bite the centre of the slice, then fold,.eat down the crust so i get cheese amd crust with each bite then eat down the fold and finish on a double filled no crust canapé. I never have meat on a pizza as it's disgusting. I am gay.

Last edited:
G

I only shower at night before bed. I dont understand how people can go a whole day out in the world and accumulate that filth and then just roll into bed.

Also not shitting in public isnt practical, so when i do i get a handful of TP, run it around the rim to get any surface junk, then get two double layered strips and put them on each side of the rim and sit on those. Just like being at home

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Before I leave for work I make sure that all the taps and lights are off, and the fridge is closed, along with checking the oven's off too. Once I lock my front door I turn the handle to open it a few times just to make sure that it's definitely locked.

I only do this when I go to work though. When I pop out during the weekends it doesn't cross my mind to check anything.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I actually only pull my pants down just enough to shit into the toilet without getting it on my clothes. I never understood taking everything the fuck off.

I also have to shower when I come in from the world. My bed is nice and I'm keeping it that way. Don't want any semblance of other nasty people where I dream.

I keep my gun and all my full clips and everything right next to the bed in my nightstand drawer. I assume at some point I need to get a safe for that and my rifles, but my mom says grandpa used to just keep his rifles on nails above the door and they knew not to mess with them and she had tons of siblings.

I don't shit in public and I breathe as little as possible in there.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I get weird about washing dishes as quickly as I possibly can. I'll make a sandwich, cut it in half with a knife, and then immediately have to wash the knife. Then after washing the knife, realize I wanted a couple of chips with the sandwich but now I don't want to reach into a bag of chips with wet hands.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I only shower at night before bed. I dont understand how people can go a whole day out in the world and accumulate that filth and then just roll into bed.

I take this very seriously myself, and I have forced women to change clothes, wear mine, or undress to even sit on my bed. (it's also a nice excuse to cut to the chase) I don't allow 'outside clothes' into my home past the living room. Sitting on the couch is okay, as long as you didn't just come from working, or the gym.

I have separate wardrobe for inside and outside clothing and never shall the two cross or mingle in any fashion. I used to even separate underwear, but it became too much of a pain doing laundry and running out of clean 'outdoor' undies and socks.

Edit: My own OCD, I cannot let anyone else watch me eat a pizza. I will check the temp with a thermal gun before touching it so I know its cooled down right as I hate when the topping slides off. I will add an anti clockwise swirl of French's mustard from crust to centre. I will bite the centre of the slice, then fold,.eat down the crust so i get cheese amd crust with each bite then eat down the fold and finish on a double filled no crust canapé. I never have meat on a pizza as it's disgusting. I am gay.

That is way more insane than putting a little bit of TP on the seat.

Also not shitting in public isnt practical, so when i do i get a handful of TP, run it around the rim to get any surface junk, then get two double layered strips and put them on each side of the rim and sit on those. Just like being at home

Not counting hotels, I haven't taken a shit in public in easily ten years, and even that one example was probably the first time in over 10 years before that. I can count on 1 hand and recall every instance I have shit anywhere but my residence (not counting hotels.) One in elementary school, once at my mom's friends house when she was babysitting me, one at a doctors visit, one at my job in 2012.

My health won't allow it. I can pound 5 coffees and feel/hear the grumble, but I will never actually have the urge to shit until I get home or wake up the next morning.

I actually only pull my pants down just enough to shit into the toilet without getting it on my clothes. I never understood taking everything the fuck off.

This is why I go nude. So basically your pants are brushing up against the bottom front base of the toilet. It's just not natural for your legs to be held captive by pants. And another thing, if you ever needed to jump off the bowl for whatever reason, now you're fumbling around with your pants gripping your ankles instead of popping up instantly like a nude king.

Before I leave for work I make sure that all the taps and lights are off, and the fridge is closed, along with checking the oven's off too. Once I lock my front door I turn the handle to open it a few times just to make sure that it's definitely locked.

I have left my fridge door open twice in the past year, only discovering it after getting home from work. The first time, my brand new jug of milk was warm to the touch so I tossed out most of the questionable items. Second time, I didn't notice any temperature issues, so just closed the door.

I get weird about washing dishes as quickly as I possibly can. I'll make a sandwich, cut it in half with a knife, and then immediately have to wash the knife. Then after washing the knife, realize I wanted a couple of chips with the sandwich but now I don't want to reach into a bag of chips with wet hands.

Here's a nice one... Whenever I've made sandwiches or anything with a knife or needed a fork to stir food while reheating, I will never ever ever place the utensil on the bare countertop. I need to put a paper towel down, or rest it on a plate. It's little things like these that make me judge people when I see them do it in their own home. To me it's almost akin to eating out of the garbage.

I don't like sitting on soft seat that someone else just got done sitting on. If I sit on a chair at work and it's already warm, I'll stand. I don't like the idea of someone's potential smelly ass somehow attaching to me.

I would cringe whenever I saw a girl in shorts or a skirt with her bare legs and ass touching the bus or subway seat. If it was a girl I was with, I would scold her and try to reason with her filthy mind.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I had a job where I was sitting next to someone with what had to be autism and I guess OCD and so on. She would answer questions if prompted but otherwise she wouldn't say anything other than hello at the start of the day and goodbye at the end. When I got bored I would work faster than her which would make her speed up. It really fucked her up to see me doing everything at a pace she couldn't quite match. She would get all anxious and eventually start making mistakes. She also started waiting to take her break after I had mine just so I wouldn't talk to her. I'd leave my breaks for hours to see if she'd crack and take her break first.

I guess what I'm saying is I have autism and am only good at jobs for special needs.
Was she hot

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I 100% sympathise with your Downsy phobia. I have that exact thing too and it's really shit having to deal with it as people just think you're a monster when you try explain. Everything else makes you a fucking froot loop though.

That's legit autism