• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can’t believe there was a time i liked this faggot

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
People saying "you noticing (gross/pedo/Rapey thing) in my book and having a problem with it says more about you than me" makes me want to break their skull with a hammer. Fucking faggots and their uno reverse card arguing. I notice because writing a scene where a bunch of kids run a train on a 12 year old would never occur to me, being a normal person.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
People saying "you noticing (gross/pedo/Rapey thing) in my book and having a problem with it says more about you than me" makes me want to break their skull with a hammer. Fucking faggots and their uno reverse card arguing. I notice because writing a scene where a bunch of kids run a train on a 12 year old would never occur to me, being a normal person.

Also the point is retarded “people seem to have a bigger problem with the one sex scene and not the multiple child murders, that says something”

first off the child murders are depicted as bad

the preteen orgy was depicted as the only thing that could save the world

that would be why stephen

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He reminds me of a lot of older dudes that go woke (altho, I don't think supporting Ukraine is a woke issue). When you're really successful and 74 years old -- why not? It's a way to feel you're a good person and you have zero skin in the game. I'm sure he loves affirmative action policies, for example, but will never be applying for a job as a white male under those policies.

I'm sure he supports cancel culture anytime someone gets caught saying a fucked up thing -- luckily for him he doesn't have to worry about any cell phone recordings coming out from the '70s and '80s when he was a drunken cokehead. etc. etc. They already "got theirs" during a non-woke era and now get to feel like morally pious people by supporting whatever the woke issue of the day is.

One thing the boomers cling onto is the idea of televised news. You'd sit down every night and Ted Koeppel would inform you of the days events, it was a routine until suddenly the internet came along. Young people started getting news instantaneously from their phones, and not to be left behind boomers got addicted to watching news on television.

Unfortunately, 100% of televised news is partisan fearmongering that has to paint a political narrative on every goddamn topic. Watch CNN to get the "hate and fear the right" propaganda, watch Fox News to get the "hate and fear the left" propaganda.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He reminds me of a lot of older dudes that go woke (altho, I don't think supporting Ukraine is a woke issue). When you're really successful and 74 years old -- why not? It's a way to feel you're a good person and you have zero skin in the game. I'm sure he loves affirmative action policies, for example, but will never be applying for a job as a white male under those policies.

I'm sure he supports cancel culture anytime someone gets caught saying a fucked up thing -- luckily for him he doesn't have to worry about any cell phone recordings coming out from the '70s and '80s when he was a drunken cokehead. etc. etc. They already "got theirs" during a non-woke era and now get to feel like morally pious people by supporting whatever the woke issue of the day is.

Eh. I consider virtue signaling for Ukraine woke. It's all the same thing, grandstanding in public for goodboy points.

G

Always found Stephen King boring. When it comes to popular genre writers John Grisham is still the king. It's very formulaic, but it's one he makes work everytime. He writes about social issues, but they are always part of the story, and you don't get a one sided view.
A Painted House will be considered a classic work of American literature in a few decades I think. The prose is quite plain but the way it's told, the characters and the story itself are great.