• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am not texting you this text, stlaker.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Maybe she'll send him a text.
It won't be good enough. All she can do
“You argue on twitter with a toilet” should have shattered his sense of self into a billion pieces, but alas…
I am so much stronger than you stlaker. I am not clinically obsessed with stalkers baby infant. I have never lied child. I have a loving relationship with Nikki and we fuck constantly with skill you never can even imagine stlaker. I am a real life tough guy. I will neutralize any threat in a ten mile radius baby infant...

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
91001643-5081-49-B6-BC2-E-E58-CAE612-B34.jpg

045-FB998-BA0-A-4-B4-E-B83-F-7-ACCA78-A44-F3.jpg

I never lie, atalker. I will continue to repeat the word atalker hundreds of times a day for reasons that are less than clear, atalker.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Not only this, he removes his side of the texts. How in his head, that would work in court is beyond me.

“Mr. Tomlinson, this looks like you’re having a full conversation with them. Can you explain why it appears there’s deleted texts?”

“That did not occur. I never text back. This is what they do. They’re psychotic.”

“That seems a little farfetched. Do any of you 60 defendants have a copy of your versions of these?”

“Boy do we, your honor.”
I hope to God that he does do that, because that would be tampering with evidence (a felony) and would cost him his insurance license and all of his income. Possibly perjury too, if you can get him to state under oath that it's correct.

If Big Dick Andrew had been genuinely belligerent towards Pat, Pat would be bankrupt right now.