• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am not texting you this text, stlaker.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Not only this, he removes his side of the texts. How in his head, that would work in court is beyond me.

“Mr. Tomlinson, this looks like you’re having a full conversation with them. Can you explain why it appears there’s deleted texts?”

“That did not occur. I never text back. This is what they do. They’re psychotic.”

“That seems a little farfetched. Do any of you 60 defendants have a copy of your versions of these?”

“Boy do we, your honor.”
Reading him doing the 'no it is not' bit on the judge was the fucking best.
Not only did he think a judge would grant a TRO based on him 'having his say'
But he tried his reality warping trick on the judge and it didn't work.

He will always go on about death threats and SWATTING and all that but he ALWAYS leaves out his own sneaky little ways of twisting and skewing the narrative.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_1.png

images.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"You argue on twitter with a toilet"

Don’t forget - he claimed he’s never embarrassed himself online while arguing with his toilet. He had long blocked the account but got angry that day, unblocked it, and claimed he has never embarrassed himself online. How he saw zero humor in that shows you he takes himself WAY too seriously.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
He's getting better, now I can go near him as long as they don't physically confront him.... has our pig learned something?View attachment 34746View attachment 34746View attachment 34747
It's a TRAP! (like his crush Brianna 'and her screeching gook' Wu) he is just letting you get near so Nikki can neutralize you...
I mean Lawyer Fatrick who knows better than a supreme court judge has basically cleared her for straight up murder... So he's trying to lure you in so she can go for the dome.

When the cops come and ask why she shot a stranger in the head Fatrick will show them how he was being called fat and they will be allowed to go free.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
what a faggot. do you know how many times i've changed my number because of crazy exes and how easy it is.
I loved when I found out the awesome block features in my IPhone 6 when I got out of prison and was going mental with Tinder... Bless whoever made blocking such an art on inphones... Or how you can stop data to apps like WhatsApp and it APPEARS you are there but you never get the message... So when you are done with the muck bucket you got to sit on your face you can 'resume all services' and lay blame on the phone and its totally believable....
Ghosting tinder tramps has never been as easy since IPhone 6s....

I bet that Fatrick stalks Adrienne and her awesome, real man of a man, sort of guy you look up to, Jon... I bet he made sure Adrienne knows the number... And I bet that he still, deep down, believes one day she will ring him wanting him back.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I loved when I found out the awesome block features in my IPhone 6 when I got out of prison and was going mental with Tinder... Bless whoever made blocking such an art on inphones... Or how you can stop data to apps like WhatsApp and it APPEARS you are there but you never get the message... So when you are done with the muck bucket you got to sit on your face you can 'resume all services' and lay blame on the phone and its totally believable....
Ghosting tinder tramps has never been as easy since IPhone 6s....

I bet that Fatrick stalks Adrienne and her awesome, real man of a man, sort of guy you look up to, Jon... I bet he made sure Adrienne knows the number... And I bet that he still, deep down, believes one day she will ring him wanting him back.
Maybe she'll send him a text.