• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am not texting you this text, stlaker.

G

1.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I have never seen him say something like

“I WANT YOU TO STOP TEXTING ME”

I think he’s losing his fucking mind.

Normally expressing anything other than a strict command is seen as letting an aTalker win - let alone expressing an outright WANT!

That’s just a few degrees away from saying “pls sir I’m begging u to stop texting me”

Boomia wins!

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Fucking stupid insert put these out of order. Not my boomer fault.
Fucking hell mate you and the other lad are just REALLY getting under the pork belly today like a good herb and oil rub huh?
He's starting to deviate from the usual copy and paste and it's so fucking obvious how this is really getting to him....

I CAN'T wait to see what you do to him when the bailiffs come and take his stuff.

Thank you so much for the amazing content you provide! 👍

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Pat screenshots all these texts and puts them in a folder like he's fat Serpico. Flipping the script on him makes it so he can't put the screenshot in a folder. It drives him mad. Mentally ill nutjob.
Not only this, he removes his side of the texts. How in his head, that would work in court is beyond me.

“Mr. Tomlinson, this looks like you’re having a full conversation with them. Can you explain why it appears there’s deleted texts?”

“That did not occur. I never text back. This is what they do. They’re psychotic.”

“That seems a little farfetched. Do any of you 60 defendants have a copy of your versions of these?”

“Boy do we, your honor.”