• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hunter S. Thompson: Faggot or Not Faggot?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hunter embellished everything about his life, that is widely known. However, his body was absolute garbage at 67 years of age. The man drank, smoked and abused large amounts of drugs everyday for many decades.
according to his son he suffered incontinence because of the years of heavy drinking. He definitely embellished but his wife even said every time someone tried to match him drink for drink it didn't work.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I don't think he himself was a faggot but he inspired thousands upon thousands of people to become faggots.
For sure. I bought a bunch of his books (most of which were just compilations of short stories and articles he wrote) and even started getting into Ralph Steadman's art when I was in high school. I have yet to meet anyone who claims to be a fan of his who hasn't just watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and fully embraced his somewhat exaggerated life-style rather than admiring the aspect of his writing.

Also, I didn't watch the Rogan clip but I'm assuming the idiot is reading the daily routine bit some twat wrote in the late 70's who actually despised Hunter and came up with it to draw negative attention to him. In other words, it's completely made-up from start to finish.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Blew his head off with his kids in the house. BASED!

Edit: Apparently his daughter and grandkid left the home before he did it. NOT A FAGGOT

Last edited: