• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would fuck that Bud Light faggot? The trans one?

G

intoxicating.
1680833773098.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I really don't understand this marketing campaign.

Are there not enough drunk sports-watching retards and college kids in this country that Bud Light needs to expand to the liberal LGBTQ community? It seems like they're risking alienating their stupid user base for very little return.

I'm not going to switch to Coors because of a marketing campaign, but it strikes me as an unnecessary and poorly considered risk.

the new owner is a kike woman with ties to the CIA. Not a joke.

G

I really don't understand this marketing campaign.

Are there not enough drunk sports-watching retards and college kids in this country that Bud Light needs to expand to the liberal LGBTQ community? It seems like they're risking alienating their stupid user base for very little return.

I'm not going to switch to Coors because of a marketing campaign, but it strikes me as an unnecessary and poorly considered risk.
1680833951208.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
1680834050953.png
⚠️⚠️⚠️

If this was an actual, factual woman, no way. Absolutely no way I'd make or humor a pass at or from her. Even if it was a real woman that I also found otherwise attractive, those fucking psychotic eyes are never not going to be a dealbreaker. Those are cock-biter eyes.