• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you are actually white?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm a descendent of mud and bog people.
Screenshot_20230126_023514_23andMe.jpg

G

Same here. Dark eyes and dark hair is a big red flag.
There is a Teutonic type that has dark brown almost black hair and blue eyes (think Don Draper, Megan Fox or Hitler.) My old man was a blond kid, almost white hair. By the age of about 12 he had jet black hair which started to grey in his late 20s. By 40 something he had white hair again

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Premium skin package. 6'1" in my old age.
Blue-gray eyes. Born blonde, now full head of brown hair, beard going gray.
Freckle-tan, not the burn red/pasty white combo, but never will have a deep tan.
Nose like a White person, not some Tomlinson/Mullen nigtrocity.

TL/DR: 14 to the 88

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
The WASPs in America treated micks and dagos like niggers for a long time, so it doesn’t surprise me they still don’t consider us white. If that’s the case then pay me some reparations, cracka ass.
I can't really blame them, as plenty of micks likely behaved a bit niggerish and it would stand out, becoming a stereotype. A rapid demographic change in an area always causes concern, then hostility and they had to wonder if/when it would slow down and would they be totally swamped. Also, it was mostly WASPs that had created the nation, and sacrificed for it in previous generations.

Edit: In less faggy terms, WASPs get a bad rap, and most probably consider all of you 'White'.

Last edited:

Toast

Forum Clout
I have grey eyes. I think this means I'm genetically superior to everyone else. Or it's that Slav blood.